Reviews for Seeing Selective Reality
SynctrainerLucas chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
You just confused me even more.
Maia's Pen chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
One word: Cool!

Sabrina rocks! You going to update or is this the end? I see you have like a ton of other fics going on. Wow, you are one busy writer! .
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Wow, great start! _ You've built up my interest!

I can't believe Ash tho. . 0_0!1
path-of-twilight chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
hi again!,omg you put absol in the story hes my fav of all time!GREAT START
daisuke chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
This one is a little different from your other stories. I like it, one it's different because you don't put A and M together (thank you thank you thank you) I loath those two together! Second: I just love your stories especially making Lance a girl who is cross dressing as a guy to fool everyone *( in your other stories at least)...Have you ever thought of maybe dropping Misty or brock...?
Link Masters chapter 2 . 5/3/2004
Another great chapter. It's a good thing Ash isn't a permanent gym leader, or there would be a gym with very few, if any, badges given to trainers. Keep up the great work.
littleoleme chapter 2 . 5/3/2004
I am so sorry I couldnt review!I wasnt allowed!But your story is very greatsome!Update!
Spirit Hellfire chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Please give ash a Abosl!
Horselady chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Okay, wha? I love the story! But It's really confusing. lol At first I didn't understand what was real life here. lol But I think the Misty and brock part Is the real life and the Sabrina Is not. But yeah, I love It I'm onto the next chappy! Keep up the awesome work please!
takuya chapter 2 . 5/3/2004
well that was a good chapter i liked it lots it was very cool plz update soon
clara200 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Wha... Okay you got me there.
Saisaishi chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Hell, I wouldn't mind having Sabby for a sister. Or being part of the Elite Four. Or having Psychic Pokémon. Or BEING psychic. Hell, I wouldn't care! That would be great!
BTW, great story so far.
I was talking to my friends once and we came up with the question, "How is it possible to drown yourself?" Because it's human instinct to go to the surface for air. Oh, well...
SS2 Megami-sama chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Okay, you've lost me. Great story though, update soon, it's really good so far. I thought you didn't like Morty? I think it was in an eppie of 'CardCaptor Ashura'?
takuya chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
well that was intesting i liked it plz update soon
Link Masters chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Very good. I can't wait to see how this all comes out. Will Ash awaken anytime soon? Keep up the great work.