Reviews for Cover You Up
xskyyy chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
where are the final chapters? :[
fdsg chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
YOUR CHARACTER IS A BITCH!
Sameirah chapter 8 . 7/2/2006
Oi! This is SO goshdarn COL! Keep it coming! Where's the next chapter? U rOcK Rachel! 8D
lycanine chapter 8 . 10/3/2005
Do update soon, can't wait for the suspense, it's killin me.

BTW, thanks a hundred times over for the link to the songs and scanlation fic. You saved my sanity.

Gambatte!
maria chapter 8 . 10/1/2005
so sad! i want them to be together always! sanzo isn't going to die, right?right? (puppy eyes)

wa, i really want to know more

please, update soon
Es chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
I love! Continue please?

Es
Risika Tziporah chapter 8 . 2/2/2005
he can't die he's Sanzo...
Robyn chapter 8 . 1/6/2005
OMG! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! PLEASE!
valina chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
aww man! please update the story! I like it so much. Don't let the fic go byes!

(it's 11:30, I barely got to play Halo 2 today, so my elevator ain't working)
Samara Sanzo chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
You could do without all the spaces between paragraphs. they are really annoying. i like the story a lot and its finally a story with sanzo not in a gay pairing. sanzo is to cool and should not be down graded like that.
Chibi89 chapter 8 . 6/15/2004
i love it! so deep and romantic! i can't wait for the later chapters! i also read the english doujinshi on your site and loved it as well! Keep up the good work!
Starian Princess chapter 8 . 6/3/2004
I liked the Goku/Mia part. It was just so sweet... And Hakkai said, "Our little Goku grew up" and all... *sighs* I can just imagine that scene. I kinda feel bad that Gojyo's not ending up with anyone though. I wonder how they died. Kasadey didn't get to say that one detail. I can't wait for the fight scene, if there is one anyways. I hope that something could like change fate for them, including Hakkai and Gojyo since I wouldn't want them killed either._ LOL. Continue soon! Btw, do you have info on when Gunlock's coming out? Like when it's showing? Coz I've already gotten Requiem and Reload on VCD and I'll be getting Gensomaden Saiyuki on DVD soon. I want to know so I'll probably get Gunlock on VCD. I've seen the Op and Ed theme and they're really cool! But the first installment always rocked more than the next 2 seasons. Do you know what's gonna happen in Gunlock too? Like info on the episodes?
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 8 . 5/25/2004
YEY! I LOVE this story so much! (dancing around in chibi and celebrating) I can't wait to read the next chapter!(hehehhe)
Keep it up the good work! (thumbs up)
aki-sawa chapter 8 . 5/25/2004
The best so far! 10 out of 10! I'm crazy, so be happy!
limelie chapter 8 . 5/25/2004