Reviews for 3 and a half: Courting Miss Black Part 3
Weatherwax chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
That was excellent, and such a sexy ending, very nice.
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
::gasps::

That was intense. I completely adore this series. The way your write Lucius/ Narcissa is just utterly lovely.

Heartbreakingly beautiful.
SilverOrb chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Nacrissa's personality is GREAT! I'm going to review every single one of your stories if I can find all of them!
Daintress chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Okay, so I needed Narcissa to have SOME personality, and yet a reason for her to appear to have none whatsoever in public, hence The Ruse. I think it fits well. Feel free to let me know what you think! I read all reviews, and try to respond to them all as well!
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Okay. That was... interesting, to say the least. I wasn't expecting that, although I suppose that I should have. This is, yet again, very good. You never cease to surprise me with how well you write. Good job.
Akasha Ravensong chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
i'm definately a little confused here but then again it shows you the first sign of lucious the ass...
blessed be
_
Daisie chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
This story, even without the other two parts was wonderful...
It was romantic without being fluffy and in a way that one would only expect from the Malfoys/Blacks... I really liked it
*cheers*
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
The way Narcissa responds to everything and handels it in her own way, is simply beautfilly written and comes of a very IC. good job!
Kirixchi chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Oh, /wow/
*is in heaven*
The dynamic you have between Lucius and Narcissa is simply perfect. I'm completely blown away by it. Everything makes such logical sense- and you don't leave loose ends (like Bellatrix and Narcissa's relationship) dangling.
I really enjoyed how you made Narcissa "strong" without making her a harpie or butch. The "tricks" her mother taught her really serve her well and make a lot of sense in the context of your story.
Your Lucius is /SO/ swoon- even when he hit her, it was so clear that his motivation was his utter agony about what he was going to be asked to do.
I don't even have to /say/ that I like the ending, do I? *purr* Go Cissa! *waves little flag*
This is /excellent/. I really adore all of these stories. I don't have a single thing I would change or improve.
-Kiri, plotting to draw you fanart. (to see a sample of my fanart go to ( . )
lucidity chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
WOW! That was extremely good! You captured Narcissa and Lucius so well, very believable! I am dumbfounded. WOW!