Reviews for The Scandal
Serene Beauty of Aphrodite chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
you updated! does this mean you will update your other fics too? I was hoping to read more on AYHISD!

) Sora has to interview Yamato now!
theladyknight chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
OMG you updated! I've been waiting for this update for such a long time. This story is so refreshingly awesome...if that makes any sense. I absolutely love the stories where Yamato and Sora don't know each other, meet, and I'm particularly fond of the whole love/hate relationship thing.

My favorite line had to be the whole: "I gotta admit though, this girl and I would make somegood lookingbabies.” He's a conceited butt; I love it!

Well, I hope we hear from you again in the very near distant future and I hope I hear from you too. I miss reading all your reviews for my fics; I always loved hearing what you had to say! I hope you update soon, Aino, cause I'm absolutely loving this fic!
another person chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
It looks interesting enough. The ending was funny. Update.
Night Beauty chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
LoL! I liked that chapter... that ending, so cute. In an original way. xD Keep writing~~ Hope to see an update soon!
Imeralt Evalon chapter 2 . 3/9/2005! this sounds like a great story! I really love your sailor moon and Gundam Wing. ANd yea, I dont Usagi being with any of the Gundam Wing boys. It just doesnt feel right. And I love Rei/Wufei shippings.
little bree chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
crazyamzy chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
hey! i got bored so i decided to check out ur fic. yay sorato! it's why didn't I find this sooner... i luv it, plz update soon LOl he ran into her car Lol
ReezePeeze88 chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
lol...hrm...wonder what will happen with yama and sora...i'd sure be freaked out if someone jumped into my car (but no worries cause i don't own one...sadly...)

YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON! great story...nice layout...and i LOVE how you make each different dialogue a new's not like i care or get bothered by it, but i rarely read stories where authors write 'dialogues' the "right" way...

well, i'll stop ranting and let you be...
theladyknight chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
This is a great story! Thank you for your review! I read your story a while back but I just saw Chapter 2 today-update soon, it's an awesome story
Telulu Hunter chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
Ha ha ha! Poor Sora! Bet she definitely wasn't expecting that! And poor Yamato, can't wait for the next part to come out. Update soon! Wait? what about poor Koushiro?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
i sux big time! sorato sux big time! mimato sux big time! taiora sux big time! michi sux big time! but i sux and smell big time! i'm a slut who needs attention! mimi sux, sora sux! i should be with matt and tai!
Serene Beauty of Aphrodite chapter 2 . 6/12/2004

sorry it took me a long time to review. i didn't read the second chapter until now.

lol ). you have such funny ways in creating a first encounter. i wish i could see Sora's face when Matt jumped into her car! priceless, ne? eek, thats so kaiwi! the man Sora falls in love with is the guy who scared her to death by mistake jumping in her car! you know i want to watch digimon now. i bet its a cool show.

good job miss Aino Yuy!
purdiful nik naks chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
it's pretty good so far.. i like it! :D keep it up and please update soon!
Spunkie Cowgirl chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
OMG this is soo good sorry that it took me so long to reply my internet was down and i went through hell ah ah well this is really good i enjoy it ALOT my fics r going great thankyou for asking and reviewing u rok and ur fics do to and poor matt...sounds like something id do *scratches head* anywho ur fic rox and ur such a talented writer i admire you plz update soon
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »