Reviews for The Scandal
Can't Kill Me chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
If I had bothered to

read the fic I would tell

you what I really think.

But I can tell you this

I'm not a fan of the coupling

I don't exactly see why people portray

Mimi as a bad charater with no

morals or ideals...

But then again it's probably

the stereotype.

I'm only telling you this

for one reason and one reason alone

BLUERAG

I know that he

seeks attention that's

why he goes where he

goes where he is not

wanted.

But well written and nice layout

for the story

a bit cliched
sora n yamato chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
fun! yama "accidentally" YEAH RIGHT! into sora's car!
Serene Beauty of Aphrodite chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
i've never seen Digimon before. i've gone to websites though and i know who Sora and Yamato are. the reason i'm reading this is because i'm bored and i was just surfing people's bio. i never read this story before so i want to see what it was ). have fun writing it!
sorato fan all the way chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
kill mimi off! we don't need her in this fic! mimato sucks!

Yamora all the way! mwha! he jumped in her car!
Twisted Deception chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
Kool story so far. I cna't wait to see wut happens. Udpdate soon.
Venus Of Love chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
Well we ARE going to restore the whole site and change the web hosting! So of course it would take FOREVER! Including the fact that we're so lazy _! Eck, I have exams coming up REAL soon O_O. I shouldn't even be online! Shh, don't tell anyone, okay _~. I'm really suppose to be studying since I want a GOOD average at the end of the year but I couldn’t help it! I had a feeling I was missing something VERY important that was going to be updated. WHICH WAS THIS FIC OF COURSE!

HAhahaha! So funny! I love it! I used to be in a huge Digimon fanatic mood a long time ago. Not anymore though since it really doesn’t interest me anymore... BUT! You could be changing my opinion _!

LONG LIVE SORATO! YAHOO!

CONTINUE DEAR AINO! And don't listen to some wimpy Mimi fan who dares to flame you for no reason except because you hate Mimi! Free country here!

VOL-chan
Master of Destruction chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
YES! YES YES YES YES! Sorato all the way! I HATE Mimato so0o0o0o0o much! In fact, I HATE Mimi! Heheh, sounds like you and me got a lot in common, eh?

So anyway, I clicked on the story, read it, and now I'm glad I read it! It's a great story! I WUV it! _
Jillianna chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
LOL! Continue! Yamato jumped in with Sora.. Great Job!
magic girl nine chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
if only you can see my huge grin now! I *LOVE* (huge empathize on that word) how you ended the chapter! it's a good cliffhanger! did I ever tell you you're so talented!

WHAT! I read you got a flame from some Mimi fan! sshhf, don't listen to whatever she said! she's just jealous that there's a very talented Sorato author against the Mimato fans!

omegosh! please do add Takeri! I love that couple too!
Feeling Sinister chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
Ooer... this is getting kinda interesting. I like how fast-paced it's moving. Interesting concept, too.

But isn't this great... now I've gotta wait until you put up a new chapter. Which will be soon, I hope.
scorpion05 chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
*gg* how will he explain sora, why he's in her car! could be very funny!
krystalpendragon chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
... you not going slow... I go slow... but i like it as it is anyway, i'm afraid of fast stories cause then you get to a point and there is nowhere to go then it ends... *_*' oh yeah, and i don't like mimato at all... but i dont mind mimi... kewl! _ slap him sora! ...just kidding, he too cute for that... sheesh... i sound like a fangirl... well almost. well so far it good.. i don't get what's up with matt ... but i'm sure you'll say ...but in order for that you have to updaty.. so *ahem* UPDATE!... ..please? _~

~later
krystalpendragon chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
kewlz! ...and it not that short... i've seen worse... including mine... well it a little different but me likey!

later~
Armitage it's too late to log in chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Yippe! You updated! This fic has such great potential and I was scared that you had decided not to continue it. (Doesn't it suck when people write a fantastic story but never finish it?) Anyway I salut you and your fic. Sorato 4 ever!

Blondie121147 chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
LoL... Yamato "accidently" jumped into Sora's car. It's fate! No Mimato, please! Update soon!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »