Reviews for The Scandal
Goggles chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I'm confused, I mean I never flamed your ff, heck I never even read it. This is just so I can reply to your review. Sure I hate Matt but you don't know what happened in between, they were going out but you know what, you didn't read the flashback part. And I have a lot of hobbies. God, the only reason I'm writing fanfiction is to improve on writing. But since you hate it so much I'll just stick to art. But I never ever flamed you, I never even actually read any of your fanfics, sorry about that, and though you probably hate me for some reason, I would never change my mind just to flame some one ten thousand time. Sure you're a b*tch suspecting I flamed you, but I don't blame you. i know i suck. i said it already. And matt should go to hell because he has to have people like you protecting him. And he didn't cheat on Sora, Mimi should not die, and Tai rocks! Thanks for your review, and next time, just say its a flame. Since it is.
Spunkie Cowgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
OHH plz update soon this is very interesting and i love sorato stupid mimi hahaha soras gonna get matts heart anywho plz update soon
Amy chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
This is the prolouge? If it is please update soon with chapter one.
sora n yamato chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
good job, but i want to see some sorato action next chapter! notice u didn't have any!
o Sora rocks! And Soraot rules!
sorato fan all the way chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
i *love* Yamora fics! they're the best in mah book! kill mimato X(! i hate that couple. so fake!
Blondie121147 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I like it! I think it's going to be a good story so please continue with it! I love Matt and Sora romances. This is a Sorato right? Haha I'm such a smart kid. Please update soon!
Jillianna chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Great Start! _
Gladiel chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Hey, I like the plot. It's good so far. Continue. _;
mystlady chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Decide to ditch SM Crossover for awhile Aino? LOL. I went to see if your pen name if you have any new stuff. It's nice to take a break writing from SM Crossover, it's gets bloody boring and enough insanity. Ah help. Lizzie is trying to kill me doing SM/GW/Escaflowne. :D
Well. as for the story, it looks like a good setup. Sorry, I don't remember too much of Digimon. XD My preference is over Pokemon still when Digimon came out. :D Very cute
Venus Of Love chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
AINO! *Glomps* Hi-hi Mrs. Yuy! O_O o, I didn't know you wrote a Digimon fic. How come you never told me about this? *Shakes Aino aggressively* I feel so left out from your wonderful plans now Y_Y! *Lets go of Aino and coughs* Alrighty then... _ AINO! I love it. It looks interesting. But I don't know what the plotline is _. YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS FIC, YOU HEAR? *Threatens Aino with a Mimi doll* Heh, kidding. I know you don't like Mimi too much. I don't like or dislike her... she's a tad bit annoying though...
CONTINUE AINO!
Heh, your first Sorato fic. I bet it'll go great. Oh, and what about your Sorato site? Are you done with it yet? And WHAT ABOUT YOU MINA/HEERO SITE! WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT, HUH? You never reopened it -_-.
*sighs* You're so lazy Aino-chan _
VOL-chan
magic girl nine chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
you finally posted the Digimon story! when did I request for this again? two months ago n_n;? well I'm glad you write it! I always enjoy your writing. the story sounds good! hope to get a new chapter soon!
justapaperbag chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
its ok so far. yeah i hate mimi to! : )
xXLunar RoseXx chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
My likey alot! Sorato all da way! Hurry with next chapter!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5