Reviews for The Downside of Aging Potions
complete and utter crap
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
*giggles* this gonna be fun
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Awww, rape is so romantic and every good romance story needs romantic rape to make it romantic. If you're going to cheapen your story by including unnecessary rape, be adult enough to include that in your summary. This is disgusting and I refuse to read a story where rape is used as a convenient but utterly unnecessary side plot.
Breanna3593 chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
This isn't a very good story.
ocean of rage chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
They're getting along do nicely. I really thought Snape would be as snappish and standoffish as he was in the books. I suppose not
ocean of rage chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Ron is such a prat! Hermione really needs to tell him to go bugger off. And I bet someone's gonna find Hermione's journal…
ocean of rage chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Aw, Snapey is defending Hermione. Malfoy can go bugger off.
ocean of rage chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Good lord Snape, way not to draw attention to yourself. Hermione, you're smart and whippet fast; you should've been able to stop that spell.
ocean of rage chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
I always assumed his fater's name was Tobias, hence his middle name being Tobias, after his father. And why hasn't she brought up the locket, the mysterious "brother", the woman in the picture?
ocean of rage chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Dumbledore is surprisingly calm about this. Dare I say he wants something to happen between Hermione and the teenage Snape? I can't wait to read about their shenanigans.
ocean of rage chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Yes, Snape, who are you trying to being back? Your mother, perhaps? Septimus? Who is Septimus, Snape?
ocean of rage chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Hermione, Hermione, you better make a move on Snape. I like how he isn't a teen to begin with, how you're pacing it so nicely and I like how Hermione and Snape aren't suddenly all over each other like in some fanfics.
ocean of rage chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
What exactly did you say, Lucius, to piss Snape off so badly that he lost his cool enough to strike you? And the little swot Draco, why are you there? You're a little weasel. Perhaps you /shouldn't/ have left Snape on his own…
ocean of rage chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Bring back the dead, Snape? What for? Bringing back the dead isn't…it's something that you shouldn't mess with. I'm sure you have the greatest intentions, Potions Master, but still, it defies the laws of nature. And Hermione, what ever could you need from the Apothecary?
ocean of rage chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
So Hermione's Snape's apprentice. We all know something bad is going to happen when Snape fell asleep at the cauldron. Wouldn't Hermione insist persistantly for him to sleep?
1,160 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »