Reviews for The Downside of Aging Potions
Awww, rape is so romantic and every good romance story needs romantic rape to make it romantic. If you're going to cheapen your story by including unnecessary rape, be adult enough to include that in your summary. This is disgusting and I refuse to read a story where rape is used as a convenient but utterly unnecessary side plot.
Breanna3593 chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
This isn't a very good story.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
They're getting along do nicely. I really thought Snape would be as snappish and standoffish as he was in the books. I suppose not
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Ron is such a prat! Hermione really needs to tell him to go bugger off. And I bet someone's gonna find Hermione's journal…
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Aw, Snapey is defending Hermione. Malfoy can go bugger off.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Good lord Snape, way not to draw attention to yourself. Hermione, you're smart and whippet fast; you should've been able to stop that spell.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
I always assumed his fater's name was Tobias, hence his middle name being Tobias, after his father. And why hasn't she brought up the locket, the mysterious "brother", the woman in the picture?
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Dumbledore is surprisingly calm about this. Dare I say he wants something to happen between Hermione and the teenage Snape? I can't wait to read about their shenanigans.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Yes, Snape, who are you trying to being back? Your mother, perhaps? Septimus? Who is Septimus, Snape?
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Hermione, Hermione, you better make a move on Snape. I like how he isn't a teen to begin with, how you're pacing it so nicely and I like how Hermione and Snape aren't suddenly all over each other like in some fanfics.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
What exactly did you say, Lucius, to piss Snape off so badly that he lost his cool enough to strike you? And the little swot Draco, why are you there? You're a little weasel. Perhaps you /shouldn't/ have left Snape on his own…
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Bring back the dead, Snape? What for? Bringing back the dead isn't…it's something that you shouldn't mess with. I'm sure you have the greatest intentions, Potions Master, but still, it defies the laws of nature. And Hermione, what ever could you need from the Apothecary?
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
So Hermione's Snape's apprentice. We all know something bad is going to happen when Snape fell asleep at the cauldron. Wouldn't Hermione insist persistantly for him to sleep?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Why the inclusion of raping
Herminione's mother? I find it a disturbing and unnecessary detail that you oh so casually drop into this story. That's my signal to leave a story.
Guest chapter 42 . 8/12/2013
First of all pleases let me say that I think it is very wrong to not let a reader know that there is rape in this story. I did not appreciate happening across it while reading, It ruined the entire story for me. Not everyone is comfortable even reading things like that. I think it ended terribly and kind of felt that the entire story was pointless. What was the point? What was the point of the potion turning snape 18, what was the point of them loving each other if nothing was going to come of any of it except dark material and them not even ending up together? UGH! It frustrates me because until the last few chapters I was really enjoying this story.
1,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »