Reviews for Glass Halos
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I agree with all of you, this is a wonderful look into Chance's thoughts.
Ghostkid33 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
(sniffs) Touching...and persuasive! You captured T-Bone's emotions very well. I like it!
Yma chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Nice concept, well dealt with. I like it.
Reaver of Heaven chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I find myself always appreciating the well written first-person point of view fanfictions out there, and this is no exception. Stories like this give the author a Chance to try and think and feel along the same guidelines as the character that they are writing about. If it is done well, with the expression of the character's thoughts done fluently, it can turn out to be masterful. You have done the Swat Kats genre proud. Magnificent work.
Aiva chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Excellent short.
Kelly chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
GREAT fan fic! Didn't really hae a really point to it, like a story-but I think it was better that way! Keep up the good work
Rayene Entei chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Wow. *This* was strong. It reminds me of that episode when Razor thought he had hurt the two elderly people. I loved this so much, I don't know what to say! Wow...
Martha chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
I loved "Glass Halos"! Good work with stream-of-consciousness writing. Your writing sounds like T-Bone's thoughts could be. Good job.

Martha
Kay chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
::sniffs:: Awwww... sad... very noble- and I loved it. I used to watch this show all the time... Razor was a favorite... very well written, anyway, and I love the "glass halo" bit...
Gnomish Librarian chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
I never have consider the SWATKATS a "deep" show. Action-pack? yes! Humorous? Yes! Great Characters? Yes! Deep Profound thoughts?...after reading this fanfic..Yes.

My review's summary in one word : Wow.
KS Claw chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
Wow...thats some story. I have had these "thoughts" as well, but I never thought of writing them down. Hmmm. People are right when they say, that there comes a responsability with the power of being a hero. I think that was Spiderman who said that. Anyway, that was great!
Chaos1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Awwwwww! *sniff* That is so...so..um?...heh.. Fantastic! I love this! It sounds so true. You are really a great author!
Sage SK chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
::eyes are misty:: *Very* touching. ::two thumbs up:: ;) Great job, Worthy!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Ooooo... Thought-provoking. *Very* good. Glass halos... I'd never heard of those before, but you're right - it fits perfectly.