Reviews for The Perfect Family
caiti chapter 13 . 9/10
hello my name is selena snape.
caiti chapter 10 . 9/10
give percy a big dursly-smack from me. i dont care too much about harry but sirius and remus are hot.
azalea-rose99 chapter 1 . 8/9
the insults dont really go along with the story line a common factor in all the books r the insults like worthless and freak but other then that this is a really great story
Mazalicious chapter 5 . 4/11
I thought he would call him pup not bunny but still cute with bunny
good point i also noticed that wasnt he a seeker?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
:O ;( Oh, Harry... even Petunia joined in! :P
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
Pls stop using the word stormed it means like their angry at that time be more creative. Use words like ran like Voldamort were on his heels or something but I love ur fanfic otherwise.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/25/2014
Eeek it is sooo sweet 10/10 keep writing
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Eeek it is sooo sweet 10/10
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
How old is Harry?
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I always assumed he was a seeker! But, in the movie she either said "seeker" or "chaser"
Maybe it's just a head cannon?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Sorry! Not sure if you got a reply yet, but I'm pretty sure that James was a seeker. I could be wrong but that's what it is in the movies and I don't think they'd change that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Not sure if you got a re
Guest chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Ugh Sirius you son of a biscuit you don't make Remus play dead against his will! That's cold man.
Becki chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
I'm sorry but where on earth did you hear that Lily was a Ravenclaw. In both the novels and the movies, she was mention as a Gryffindor. Remember, that's why Snape became cruel to her, because they were in opposing houses, or the time when, Snape was mentioned to have stayed out in front of the fat lady's portrait all night after calling Lily a mud blood. Whatever interview you think said that she was a Ravenclaw, is incorrect.