Reviews for The Perfect Family
Pls stop using the word stormed it means like their angry at that time be more creative. Use words like ran like Voldamort were on his heels or something but I love ur fanfic otherwise.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/25/2014
Eeek it is sooo sweet 10/10 keep writing
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Eeek it is sooo sweet 10/10
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
How old is Harry?
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I always assumed he was a seeker! But, in the movie she either said "seeker" or "chaser"
Maybe it's just a head cannon?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Sorry! Not sure if you got a reply yet, but I'm pretty sure that James was a seeker. I could be wrong but that's what it is in the movies and I don't think they'd change that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Not sure if you got a re
Guest chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Ugh Sirius you son of a biscuit you don't make Remus play dead against his will! That's cold man.
Becki chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
I'm sorry but where on earth did you hear that Lily was a Ravenclaw. In both the novels and the movies, she was mention as a Gryffindor. Remember, that's why Snape became cruel to her, because they were in opposing houses, or the time when, Snape was mentioned to have stayed out in front of the fat lady's portrait all night after calling Lily a mud blood. Whatever interview you think said that she was a Ravenclaw, is incorrect.
I believe in nargles too chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
James potter was a seeker
Tobias Ate My Cake chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
sHIT I GOT SCARED HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME I THOUGHT I WAS GON HAVE TO HAVE DOWN VOLDEMORT EVEN THOUGH HE'S ALREADY DEAD AND A FICTIONAL CHARACTER BUT STILL I THOUGHT I WAS GON HAVE TO HUNT HIM DOWN
Tobias Ate My Cake chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
I love you. you like the Beatles AND Harry Potter? I think I've found my soulmate... too bad I'm a girl and I'm not gay... but still.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
i hope Percy changes his mind soon! cause Percy is one of my favorite characters!:D
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
is this going to involeve RonxHarry fluff? cause i love that couple!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Lol, not as shoking as i thought it would be but i guess it works...c