Reviews for AIEEEEE! My Credit Card is Gone!
Akira Tosiyama chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
Yay for the Mastercard commercial!
anonymous chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
This is funny! I fell off the chair almost laughing. DON'T give up on this!
Resurging Crisis chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
altho I love Seto I love this
Cody Saoyrn chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
[the traumatizing site]-sight [PET SEMATARY]-Cemetary XD lmao, can't wait to see the next chapter[s]. After Yuugi, you should do... Haga. OxO I don't think Kaiba's ever really met that little bug, even in the Oracle arc. It's not crappy~! If you think THIS is crapulent...
Cody Saoyrn chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
XD Priceless indeed. How do you think up this stuff?
Lyrical Rex chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
Lmao. :D You're good at this funny stuff... :D I especially liked that trisstan took a "patriotic" stance for Duke. LoL.
Lyrical Rex chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
Lyrical Rex chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
lol. lol. roffl. halarious. :-D
SilverPoint chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
heehee! yay, it was funny! Although, it was Seto bashing, and Seto rocks! Oh, well, he should search Yugi's house... and get attacked by penguins or something. I gotta go with the shorter every week bit.
Eyes of Smoke chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
Gravity...defying trench coat! Priceless! I vote for short chappies every week, cause this is funny and... curse you cilffe! curse you I say *shakes fist*
Rikkeh chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
...Can I have his credit card? lol..Please? I want some money...anyway, UPDATE! Mokuba needs the candy...and sweets...and..No, wait..that might be a bad idea..Give them to me instead!
DragonKaiyo chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
I like Seto fine(kay alot)And I thought that was hecka funny!:P I gotta get off so ...BYE

DragonKaiyo

P.S. Seto Kaiba Rulez

Aura:She does that all the time,don't worry.
VR chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
LOL that was so funny! I think the first persons house you should have them search is Yugi's.
Shadow Hound chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Like the Seto bashing . Always thinks he's so cool with his cloak all plastic... Funny premise; can't wait for the fic!
ManaDMG chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
LOL XD I have an idea. My friend and I, we have a strange routine, we have Marina, my friends charactor, come over and completly destroy Seto's mansion. Then, the first dark magician girl, mana, comes in and sends Seto to the shadow realm, letting Mokuba use his stolen credit card That's my idea. Of course, you can use your own charactors Or Serenity and Mai _ ok, bye!