Reviews for Slivered glass
Pika's Shoe chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
*gets over excited* I hate that you are like the only one who writes so much championshipping!

AND AND AND Theres not enough of this pairing in the world!
FLUFFY1986 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hello ShadowPhantlike omness I've read your stories on the Pokemon Tower which are very good work I just wanted to tell you that Tyranitar is a Rock/Dark Type not a Ground Type I also like how you really show things about Misty that are reasons to hate her and not just hating her because you can.
randomness123456 chapter 13 . 3/22/2008
Very cutesy little fic even with lace of angst in it. You're right it was rather confusing which in turn somewhat brought down the quality of the story as a whole but you still kept the plot going so the confusing comments didn't really let up. Even though you did reach your original plot when Ash finally freed himself from Misty I must admit that your overall ending in which Lance and Ash finally come together was a little flat. But overall this is a fic that definitely gets the audience coming back for more. Great job!

randomness123456 chapter 12 . 3/22/2008
Lugia seems a little less level headed then I saw in the second movie of the Pokemon trilogy. And who is Honou? Do you mean Ho-Ho perhaps from the Gold game?
randomness123456 chapter 11 . 3/22/2008
So Misty committed suicide. Not surprising (shrug) guess I was wrong about her having to live the rest of her life with her mistakes. She didn't even live that long. Damnit. Oh well I'm sure she's burning in hell at the moment like she deserved for treating poor Ash that way. Serves her right.
randomness123456 chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
Whoa! This is definitely better than her being in a coma. Now she's going to have to live with her ways for the rest of her life. Wo!
randomness123456 chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
Yeah! Ash caught Lugia...I really can't imagine him being so illresistent to being captured though. Did he make that deal not fight back with Lance if I remember correctly? I don't know. Just a little note, the Whirl Islands are in the Jhoto region and you're using the Kanto region elite four. Of course that would explain why the trip took so long...a month right? Oh well, disregard me then.
randomness123456 chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
Nice little sonnet at the end of the chapter! So glad that Ash is finally beginning to realize he doesn't have to take Misty's temper tantrums! Can't wait to see what will happen with Lugia!
randomness123456 chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
Oh my gosh! Ash was going to sell himself! How horrible! And all for that stupid whore Misty! Definitely not worth it! So glad Lance found him first before some sicko did.

randomness123456 chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
Are all the Waterflowers heartless bitches! Gosh! Those girls are really starting to get on my nerves. I'm so glad Misty got hers though. I had no idea the charm would do that to her! Way to go!
randomness123456 chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
Dream! What dream is that psychopath talking about! Ash is doing his absoloute best and if that's not enough for her, that's her problem! And what's with her snapping his charm off his neck. Oh! I so hope she gets hers!

randomness123456 chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
So Ash has powers too! How is that possible? Hmm...wonder if if he's going to use them to put Misty in her place. She definitely deserves it! You're doing a great job so far...you really know how to keep the abuse at a minimum but still cause it to be dramatic! Great job!
randomness123456 chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Once again, poor Ash. Why is Misty being such a brat to him? It was only a stupid Bike, she walks to most places anyway so why the heck does she keep hounding him for that. I agree with Lance, he should totally dump her, no one deserves abuse. Especially people like Ash.
randomness123456 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Ohh! So the relationship between Misty and Ash is now abusive...interesting twist. I always did think that Misty was kind of a bitch when it came to her bike. Geez I wonder what Ash sees in her in this situation?
randomness123456 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Aww poor Ash! A little rushed, but you got the just of the story across ok.

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »