Reviews for To Be Chained
GolDAce chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This is honestly one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I read it once a few years ago, before I had a fanfiction account, and only found it again today. It really was amazingly written. ;o; I feel so sorry for poor Kenshin (and Enishi, which is odd for me).

silverfire113 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Wow. O,o

Great story! Amazingly done, especially the ending. Loved it.
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Enishi is such a freak that it's hard to feel sorry for him, but you managed to do it. I actually felt a grudging sympathy for the devil. I think it was at the point where he realized it was time to do the right thing even though it would lead to loneliness.

Thanks for not being too graphic about the sexual abuse Kenshin would've endured as a slave. Slavery still existed at this time and it's horrifying to realize slaves had no legal protection whatsoever. So much for romanticizing the Meiji era.
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
k8 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
this was a great story! aww, poor lil' kenshin though :D
sacharia chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
50 thumbs up! too bad i only have 2...oh well! YOU ROCK!
xZig-zagx chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
This is the only one I have time to read tonight. Sorry but I'm trying to not add stories with too much shounen-ai or yaoi. Nothing personal because I don't mind it on some occations but I want to keep this mostly in the rules of PG-13 and I think shounen-ai or yaoi are a little higher then that. Not really R but more like a PG-15 or something... I'm confusing.

Anyway I really enjoyed it myself! Sorry but I'll get around to reading the others tomorrow or any avaiable time I get! I loved the way you discribed things!
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Entertaining. I liked it. Hmm...I wonder what happened after the ending of this?
zxully chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
when i saw that my fav author wrote a new fic and the fic TO 'RUROUNI KENSHIN', AND A SEQUEL TO MY FAV FIC, i started sqeauling and jumping like a mad-man [or mad-woman? dunno ]! i was SO happy!
AND, of course i've read it it was so beautiful! i don't like Enishi very much [y'know, i haven't seen him in anime, only in fics.., *sobz*], but here...he's just wonderful. I loved him! truly, i believed that you've written sequel about Kenshin and Kaoru travelling but it was a good surprise, really
i think that you've watched 'ai no kusabi' this pet and furniture stuffs only reminds of it, this raping and..y'know and Enishi reminded me of Iason, i don't know why - i just liked Iason...
but what am i talking about? i should talk about fic,ne? so, i think it was very good and you've written it like to NOT know, who's the person Enishi's talking with [but i knew from the beggining! i'm not that stupid i thought XD].
oh, i've got a lil silly question - is this fic going to be focused on Enishis and Kenshins relations or would it be about Kenshin and Kaoru too? if this first, please, write a story about KK; if second, then it's good
i like the torments and love the angst, so this fic is really in my type but i won't forget 'to bee free' and it always will be my favourite fic, especially because of the idea it's great; but making Enishi a good man is even greater, y'know... Enishi's not that bad... i hope XD
so...farewells sessha wa rurouni, sessha is going to wander through a few fics
Author-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
That was great! I like how wrote this. The raw emotion and everything just shone through! And this fic also explains why Hiko showed up at the dojo out of nowhere in your other fic "To Be Free". You should really make a sequal to "To be Free". Enishi and Kenshin have to meet up again sometime, right?
EEevee chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Crap I'm tired *worked 8.5 hour shift*. I tried to review this earlier this morning but it was being a turd. Anyway, I apologize again if I was too harsh. If it makes you feel better my mom turned right around and did the same to my PMK one-shot _ Anyway, you already know what I think 'n' all.
Elliot Damion chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
How sad...and depressing...and sad...
But keep up the good work! I'm really happy you're writing this! I think this is the first time I've reviewed, I didn't review To Be Free at all...*oops*...sorry. I hate it when people read and don't review! Now I'm one of them...
I promise to review every chapter if you keep writing! Cross my heart! *nods*
immortal-bleeder chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
OMG! ENISHI YOU FUCK HOW COULD HE BE SO MEAN TO KENSHIN! *sniff* i cried in that! thats so emotional and detailed, its fantastic! poor kenshin had to you know what to that guy! ew! kenshin didn't do anything wrong he made a mistake and then all this shit happens to him. its amazing in what ONE simlp choice can do! GREAT FIC!
EK too lazy chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Very good job. Very nice rendering of Enishi. I like how there was even a kabuki player who said he was Battousai. Thanks for letting me read it. Hope to read more of your work!
EK 8 )