Reviews for Visibility
SARA SIDLE GRISSOM 09 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Good old big brother Nick always there for her
Clazziquai chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I really like your NS stuff. Good job.
leomon chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
like the way Nick care about Sara
yeah!Nick/Sara
bon chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
very good:). hmm reminds me of me when I'm in that mood. lol.
I really like the story. (i know that sounds lame, but at the moment i can't think of another way to put it :P)
SistaSouljah chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Finally, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Grissom is annoying. And finally, some N/S (well at least I'm hoping!). You wrote Sara's angst really well, super duper job! Really well done. Can't wait for more!
brocco23 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
This is great. Please keep going! Sara starting to see that Nick cares about her is great! Thanks!
A chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
I have always liked your stories, especially the begining because you leave a half mystery / "must be more to the story..." thing going on with Sara. I also enjoy how you place Nick as first and foremost the best friend and the one to always 'get it out of her' and make her feel better. Keep going with this story, I'm wanting more!
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
This really worked. You make a perfectly plausible case for something to evolve between these two characters. You bring out Nick's caring nature very well - and Sarah's slightly prickly one! Nice, job!
EMILLIO chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
I love this story so far. i'm a sucker for nick and sara rule!
And Also With You chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
First of all, let me say that I really hate it when people leave reviews like "ugh". Boy, that's constructive, eh? I'm a G/S shipper-big deal. This was really well written, AND I can totally see where you're coming from. Grissom is annoying, on so many levels. ;) Your characterizations were perfect-Sara wasn't running to Nick, she was reluctant. You acknowledged her infatuation with Grissom, and pushed the character in a different direction-believably. Great work.
GrissomSara chapter 1 . 4/3/2004