Reviews for It Could Be Worse 4th Season
shadowstorm13 chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
THANK YOU there is nothing else to say i'm so happy and yet sad that i'm almost crying(just barely) i also seriusly almost cried when fal died i lvoed that little dude so much i missed him alot when he was gone

i know how lerant felt with his sunburn i have one on my shoulders and back it hurts bad so i have been forced to sleep on my face lol not that comfortable

thank u for writing these stories i loved so much i can't describe it in words they are awesome i'm going to read the gift so

ja ne

btw when you publish a book plz tell me so i can pick up a copy if these stories are anything to go by it will be awesome

your devotes reader

-shadow out

:P
Lotti's Lot chapter 12 . 4/10/2007
you killed off faleron, i almost cried how could you do something so awful. i loved your series. you are the most amazing writer. i wish you good luck with anything else your writing for real
fliccolo chapter 12 . 1/15/2007
Great series. i loved it! can't wait to start reading The Gift.
justsouknow chapter 12 . 10/7/2006
i listened to red hot chili pepper's porcelain on the album californiacation and it fits really well with the last part. great story. good luck with the novels!
lemsterette chapter 12 . 8/9/2006
hey, this is formerly anonymous reviewer me and a half. I don't know if you even read these reviews anymore, but if you do, just know that you can still make me laugh with cleon, cry with joren, and read so riveted that i "forget" to study and fail all the tests in the entire semester. You are an amazing writer, and you're writte something amazing. i read somewhere that one of your epiodes was 20 pages. thats wut, like average it 15, 15 times 20, 300, 300 times 4 (ignoring that the fourth season is only 12 episodes long, because some episodes are longer than 20 pages), thats 1200 pages. one thousand two hundred pages. that's probably combined what I've written in my entire life-13 years vs. 4. You do truly amaze me. I am completely in love with your story, and I mean that literally. You are one of the few people who's writing makes me cry.

CONGRATULATIONS. YOU'RE ON MY AWESOME LIST. lol.
A Fan chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Have you ever read the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich? Because Kel and Joren closely resemble Stephanie and Joe Morelli, down to their jobs. If you haven't, I highly recommend them - the author is hilarious. And almost as good as you. ;)

Cheers,

A Fan
dreamofdesire chapter 13 . 7/18/2006
Great story! You are officially Queen of the Sequels. I loved all of them.
me and a half chapter 12 . 5/23/2006
um. ohmigod. ive been dedicated to this story like, "oh i have five minutes. GO READ ICBW.! but now i like finished it. its over. and, like, ohmigod, u aren't continuing it. SULIA. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? ok, but it was good. i guess i sort of wanted lots and lots of fluff before it was over, but this was a really good ending. ur an amazing writer. and ur going to write this with different names. like, you may not want to, but its gunna happen, lol.

it just will.

im gunna read the gift, hoping for some kj, (btw, ur the one who really got me on kj. thank you.) and meet all those peeps.

btw, again, ur also really good at drawing. i love ur pic of joren. i stared at it for hours. lol.

please, continue writing, and post it on ff.n when u get something published because i WILL read it, like, no matter what. u could write one where like kel dies, joren marries yuki, cleon is in love with chisakami, neal is MARRIED, fal is dating roald (they're gay), and lalasa gets with garvey, and i would still read it. because you would make it work, no matter what the plotline.

wanna kno why?

its because u. r. AMAAZING.

thats A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

yes, u r.

and one last thing, for my last review, for the last episode, of the last season?

thank you. you're amazing and u've given so many people so much pleasure. there's no other way to say it.

just-

thank you.
FanFictionFantom chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
AH! SO YOU ARE GOING TO REWRITE THIS WITH NEW NAMES AND PUBLISH IT! you dont know how happy i am haha! to have this in book form would just be spifferific! now time to read the gift...and maybe reread ICBW :]

good luck, kathleen pedro
FanFictionFantom chapter 12 . 6/10/2005
i was hoping this chapter would be a million pages long so itd never be over. ive been waiting to finish this forever and now that i am its a bit sad. im glad you are going to put some good novels out there (fantasy and adventure i hope) but do u realize that if u just changed all the names and places and maybe some appearances in ICBW that you would have four novels already finished? just a thought. thatd be cool because then we could buy the books. a real, holdable version of this amazing piece of writing. and we could just pluck it from the shelf whenever we wanted to have a good read.

thatd be fantastic. i really hope you go places with from what ive read i think you will.
FanFictionFantom chapter 10 . 6/10/2005
i hope he comes back and there is a big fluff-fest to make up for all the sadnosity and all...just like at the end of season one..when he came back from the apparent dead.
FanFictionFantom chapter 9 . 6/10/2005
aw! fal was the bomb man...(choked sob)...i cant believe the seasons almost over! i hope the gift will be as good.
FanFictionFantom chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
my friends watch kenshin and make me do it sometimes too. i liked sano the best but he had black hair...anyways, hm i love your story but i dont really like the way its transformed into like an anime with the kenshin and the magic and all that...i dunno. lets say im having mixed feelings.
FanFictionFantom chapter 7 . 6/10/2005
i dont remember kaddar much, but ive been reading this over a span of months so thats probably why. and i just wanted to add that u described kel and cleons relationship as "plutonic". hehehe im pretty sure u meant platonic...but its still funny.
FanFictionFantom chapter 6 . 6/9/2005
aw. yeah im still sad. then again, i only read fal's death like ten minutes ago haha. i hope this story gets chipperer soon.