Reviews for Who Wants To Date a Millionaire?
yousexydevil chapter 12 . 11/16
Definitely a great story. A few grammatical errors here and there, but still great. By the way, since it was written a few times, I must say this: There is a difference between "were" and "we're (We are)". For example:

"After work, we're (We are) going on a romantic dinner together, and then I'm going to spend the rest of the night spoiling my little puppy, I promise." Kaiba whispered into Joe's ear, feeling guilty that he had to go to work on their special day.

Jou impatiently looks at the clock, knowing that Kaiba will be home any minute. He styled his hair perfectly, and wore a very sexy outfit that hugged every curve of his lean, toned body. After 30 minutes passed, he figured Seto was probably running a little late. After an hour, his phone rang and he knew that Seto wouldn't keep his promise after all. He felt foolish to get his hopes up. They [were] supposed to have dinner together but once again, Seto apologized for cancelling their special evening. Work always came first, even on the day they [were] supposed to be celebrating their 2nd year anniversary.
Not even done reading chapter 9, but I have to say THANK YOU, it has been very interesting thus far, and it's hard to find interesting, well written stories on fanfiction because, well, it's fanfiction. It gets frustrating at times. I'm glad I get to actually enjoy reading this story. Great job. :)
LuckySleven chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
The fluff was so real with this one; I love these kinds of stories and I'm so hapy with the way things wrapped up.:)
Ischemia chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
I know it's forever from when you wrote this, but I adore this story! Awesome job.
BlackButlerQueen666 chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
AWESOME FIC! I love it, it was so emotional and sexy! Please don't tell me this is the end, if not please update soon!:D
Devil Goddess mimi chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
Love the story. It totally made my day.
SammuriKitty chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Okay this is the point where I stop reading. While technically (like grammar and flow) you're a good writer, this story is just crap as far as story line goes. Neither of them like each other to begin with, and in two dates they're fucking and then they break up and then Seto wants him but still wants to dump him and now mere hours after dumping Jou for the second time Seto runs out to get him again? This is all way impossible and out of character. Great starting concept but bad execution plot wise.
PikuPow chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
Aww this is the cutest story ever! I love everything! Bakura and Jou's dad were awesome. This is sooo amazing. A story to reread several times!
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Like when Mokuba sang him happy birthday, or when people tripped and feel down.

Loved it.

Noah
stukinmyskin chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Okay, so I read most of these fanfic's in the middle of the night when obviously loud, and "questionable" noises can't be made...I do hope you know your talent in humor! You have no idea how hard it was to supress my laughter! This story is absolutely exquisite!
Keep Writing! (Perhaps become an award winning author!)
stukinmyskin
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Omg I absolutely loved this story! :,) Seto is so indecisive lol. But I would be too if I had a huge company to run.
wishfulliving89 chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
love the story. very cute an so well written.
dancing elf chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
fun fun fun
Shr00m chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
Great fic ;)

( Yes, I know it's a useless review, but at least it's positive )
tinamarie1998 chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
i laughed "omg she really used the raining scence " ps i hope they kiss and make-up with sex