Reviews for Who Wants To Date a Millionaire?
Ischemia chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
I know it's forever from when you wrote this, but I adore this story! Awesome job.
BlackButlerQueen666 chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
AWESOME FIC! I love it, it was so emotional and sexy! Please don't tell me this is the end, if not please update soon!:D
Devil Goddess mimi chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
Love the story. It totally made my day.
SammuriKitty chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Okay this is the point where I stop reading. While technically (like grammar and flow) you're a good writer, this story is just crap as far as story line goes. Neither of them like each other to begin with, and in two dates they're fucking and then they break up and then Seto wants him but still wants to dump him and now mere hours after dumping Jou for the second time Seto runs out to get him again? This is all way impossible and out of character. Great starting concept but bad execution plot wise.
PikuPow chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
Aww this is the cutest story ever! I love everything! Bakura and Jou's dad were awesome. This is sooo amazing. A story to reread several times!
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Like when Mokuba sang him happy birthday, or when people tripped and feel down.

Loved it.

Noah
stukinmyskin chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Okay, so I read most of these fanfic's in the middle of the night when obviously loud, and "questionable" noises can't be made...I do hope you know your talent in humor! You have no idea how hard it was to supress my laughter! This story is absolutely exquisite!
Keep Writing! (Perhaps become an award winning author!)
stukinmyskin
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Omg I absolutely loved this story! :,) Seto is so indecisive lol. But I would be too if I had a huge company to run.
wishfulliving89 chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
love the story. very cute an so well written.
dancing elf chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
fun fun fun
Shr00m chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
Great fic ;)

( Yes, I know it's a useless review, but at least it's positive )
tinamarie1998 chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
i laughed "omg she really used the raining scence " ps i hope they kiss and make-up with sex
tinamarie1998 chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
so nice ,i friggin died of laughter when he asked "are you sure that goes there" just to cute i hope you don't mind but i have got to use that one day i swear that was to cute for words
tinamarie1998 chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
that...was...amazingly...AWSOME! i mean for the icy-cold seto-kaiba to follow ..a list then some nice sappy-ness at the end i love it
tinamarie1998 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
i was laughing right along with honda-kun lol i love useing -kun at the end of boy names lol but i know exactly whos going to get picked lol priceless