Reviews for Zorro, The White Devil
MissSweetB13 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
god i love this story! i know this is a far our request since its been years since you posted this, but please finish this!
Stephanie chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
I read all the stories although I think my favorite one is amnesia it is the best ever I loved all your stories
Adrian13Bailey chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
keep on going your doing great!
Siren chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
Why the hell are these citizens of Spain speaking Japanese? Is it one of those "Oh Well, I'm the Author and this is my universe so I'll make up this sh*t even though it would never happen, real life or otherwise" kinda things. That was how pairings like Sess/Inu were born.
ash chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
yo hey this was a very cool fic why did you stop updateing it hmm? well i hope you get a chance to update it because its going on my favoitres list
someone chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
UPDATE! PLZ!PLZ!PLZ!
susie202 chapter 7 . 5/25/2006
when u gonna update this story again?
darkmoon14 chapter 7 . 3/28/2006
you HAVE to write more. it's been almost TWO YEARS since you last updated. it's a GREAT story so far, but you need to add more. if you don't, you're gonna have a lot of angry readers. other than that, keep up the good work. remember* WRITE MORE!
darkloser13 chapter 7 . 2/28/2006
really good story. write more soon. that's all i have to say.
nessie chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
this fic is really good! wonderful idea to use inuyasha as zorro and kagome and inuyasha fall in love! so romantic, bt u hav to update since its been..uh 2 years since u've updated?
Ryou Malik Luvers chapter 7 . 12/24/2005
hey i really like this story! i like the idea of inuyasha being Zorro, since Zorro is like my hero. i like all the stories u've writen. WriteOn!
AquaBurst chapter 7 . 12/9/2005
i want u to update now. it's really good.

alejandra chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
LOVE IT! so cool...love spanish thats like mixed with it...it kicks ass!_
Duzzie chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
Update! it's good!
mickyb93 chapter 7 . 4/3/2005
man are you talented or what! i love your story so far! it was great how you planned evrything out!and im loveing the dubble life thing for InuYasha! LOL! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO!