Reviews for Wildlife Documentary
theAsh0 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
lol. that was fun tnx!
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
haha. this could be interesting. following!and reading the rest now :p
grumpypirate chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
OH my goodness, this was a great short story. Scott was halarious!
rainbowpanget chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
That was funny. Not hilarious, but funny all the same. Youre right, Harry Potter/Xmen crossovers dont really work, and usually end up horribly dying from being burnt to crisps by flames. Just thought I should warn yah! *wink*

It seems like this would have been nicer as a oneshot, with all the entries together, seeing as if it was in chapters like this, it makes the story feel as though it ended too soon. Man, I woulda loved a treehouse like that though!

Cheers!

-Pinka14
Aimed mischief chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
Funny! Damn, this was really funny! It makes me wanna laugh, and i could read it over and over again wiout getting bored! Greate work!
Raven Aorla chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
Aw...what a cute ending. I like how Rogue's the only one in with the secret.
Sakura123 chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
Who do you send out when Wolverine is doing something suspcious in the woods?: Why send out Scott Summers of course! At first I thought Wolverine WAS doing something evil ... with evil intentions towards Cyclops ( I even imagined his horribly mangled corpse...) But lo and behold! I was just as surprised as he, but I had a feeling Wolverine wasn'd doing anything that bad especially when it had something to do with Rope. A hammock was what popped up into my mind_. This was a funny story, I loved the way you wrote Cyclops' overly suspicious (sp?) thoughts on what Logan was doing, the ending of the story was priceless!; "Jean's never gonna let me live this down..." *LOL uncontrollably*

Sakura123~
Amanda chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
this was the best ever.
Jordanna Morgan chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
I enjoyed this a lot. Especially the "reorganizing spree" bit, which is so Cyclops. :) Definitely hope you write more!
ironic-humour chapter 3 . 4/28/2004
I really enjoyed this little fic! Great job :) And I'm a bit hesitant, but the idea of Logan meeting a Dementor does intrigue me (and I'm an avid Harry Potter fan). *When* you post it I'll check it out!
Toodles! :)
blurd-vision chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
THat's pretty cool. I like were it's going. and I think you're doing pretty well with Scott.
Meg x
CrazyManiacalGurl chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
LolLolLol Scott is such a NERD! hehe. great fic.
HyperCaz chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
*falls over with laughter*
great lil fic!
The Xylia chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
Hehe, nice ending. _ I've really liked this.
Oh, and as for that plotbunny: I've never really been big on crossovers, but I like Harry Potter and would definitely try it, at least. And mutation can lead to some very original (in a good way) ideas. Go for it!
Blix Howlett chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
LMAO! That was GREAT! hehehe. Stupid Scotty...haha. I wanna play in the treehouse! *grins stupidly* x_0;; heh