Reviews for The Battle of Love
k71 chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Very romantic. I love that you have Roy and everyone still around. I love the fics that portray Roy and the gang all as friends. In the series Roy died so soon, we never really got an idea of his relationship with Lisa in particular. Good job, please update soon!
Stradivarium chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
This is an awesome fic! Keep up the good work!
-Unbeseigbar Kriegsmaschine
Ann chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
I love the banter between Roy and Claudia as well as the interactions between Rick and Lisa of course.
Please update the next chapter soon. Your fic is awesome. Keep up the great work.
TetsuoTsubushi chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
A good chapter. It's nice to see people who don't mess up a lot. Sloppiness annoys me especially when I do it. Luckily you don't have that problem.
Roy sure got beaten mentally this time around too. That was hilarious.
Sphersian chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
YES! another chapter! what a nice Easter present :) Great chapter, and great interaction with all the rest of the characters too. Thanks for updating so soon. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Deadguy23 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
0_0. This is a good fic.
Admiral R.T chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
WOW! This is REALLY good! I love it!
I really hope you update soon because I can't wait for more!
TetsuoTsubushi chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Well, I found it interesting.
k71 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
This fic is really well done. Very romantic. Everything seems great, but since you mention Minmei in your intro, I guess trouble's on the way! Hope to see the update soon. Thanks.
Sphersian chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
OUTSTANDING! What a wonderful chapter! Rick and Lisa on a date! wahoo! It was a very classy chapter, just like their date! I can't wait to see more stories from you, you write very well and understand the characters very well too. Cheers!
Stradivarium chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Interesting. Interesting indeed! This is a well written chapter. I hope you update soon!
-Unbesiegbar Kriegsmaschine
blueazulacero chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
good before anything very good fanfic congratulates you to be the first estagenial there am interesting you have my support and if you can continue him if it is that lovas to continue then advances that I will wait to that modernize
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10