Reviews for The Battle of Love
Knights Templar chapter 14 . 9/11/2004
YES! YOU HAVE DONE IT, I LOVE THIS! YES! YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY!
lisav chapter 13 . 9/11/2004
wonderful chapt... excellent job!
Sphersian chapter 14 . 9/10/2004
*cry* the last chapter of the story! YOU MUST WRITE MORE STORIES! PLEEASE! :) This was a MAGNIFICENT, OUTSTANDING story! it's one of my favorites! The ending was great! Please write moer Rick-Lisa stories! :) a Sentinels-era one? :) I'll sure miss looking for updates for this story. You did a really great job with this story, the characters were very in-character :) so...PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES! hmm, I think I said that already huh? but I can't stress it enough, PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES! :)
k71 chapter 13 . 9/9/2004
Nice chapter. I can't believe Lisa is holding out this long- but Rick deserves it! Great wedding sequence. I love that Claudia and Roy got married. It's also interesting that you're turning Kyle into a decent guy. Minmei is still annoying, but at least she's trying to be helpful.
moe chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
It's been a good fic. Rick deserves a bit of trouble for all the pain he's caused Lisa. But I think that her hotheadeness is going to cause her more pain than what rick has caused. I'd like to see Rick go missing in action (MIA) for a short time and maybe Lisa will finally cool off.
Aikiweezie chapter 13 . 9/7/2004
That was SO GOOD! I can't get enough of Rick's groveling - it's about time! I love that Claudia and Roy are together and getting married - so lovely. Can't wait for the rest.
Knights Templar chapter 13 . 9/7/2004
*cries* you torture me in the most inhumane and cruel ways imaginable. I WISH SHE'D GET OVER IT!
Sphersian chapter 13 . 9/7/2004
ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER! another great chapter and another cliffhanger, PLEASE PLEASE update soon! :)
SithKnight-Galen chapter 13 . 9/6/2004
ALL I can say is "OMG, he actually took it to that level!"

Man, after that performance, all i can say is I hope she comes back around! Abd yay, Claudia and Roy are married..that is like so many of my macross dreams come true...sweetness.

Well, can't wait for the next chapter, although I guess I do have one request. We have noticed alot from the Rick POV and camp, what exactly are Lisa's feelings in this whole mess?
gppr chapter 13 . 9/6/2004
Sweet chapter! :)
Nova Victoria Jade Satori chapter 12 . 9/4/2004
Oh my gosh, this was great. I read all 12 chapters in one sitting. I couldn't leave til I found out what happened. Poor Rick. Don't let him hang too long. But Lisa has every right to be the way she is. Keep up the great work. Update soon. Ciao, Nova. P.S. if anyone know much about dennis brown , i nee a beta for a story of mine.
Sphersian chapter 12 . 8/31/2004
great chapter! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE VERY VERY VERY SOON! :)
SithKnight-Galen chapter 12 . 8/30/2004
well that was a very riveting chapter...and for what it is worth, while I generally champion Rick, in this case, I do believe that he should sweat it out just a little bit, even if Lisa is being a bit mule-ish about the whole thing now that things have been explained to her.

I cannot wait to see how the next chapter goes, and how Rick is going to go about trying to make it up this time to Lisa, without suffering from too much foot in mouth disorder.
kayak chapter 12 . 8/30/2004
Pretty good. Your writing is excellent and well paced. One of the few fan fics I managed to read all the way through. I can't wait to read what comes next, but I'm wondering how long you can drag out the angst.

Rick definitely fell off the turnip truck when he decided to let Minmei stay with him. I feel sorry for Lisa at times for falling for such a blockhead. But hey, you can't choose who to fall in love with.

I like seeing Roy again. He was such a cool character. I was so depress when he died in the series. He and Claudia made such a great couple. One of his best lines from the Macross DYRL movie was, "You're a man, aren't you? If you want a girl, you must be prepared to go after her. Don't get carried away laboring not to hurt her feelings. If you really love her, you must have the guts to make her yours by force, if necessary."

When Lisa and Rick do get together again, make sure there's a lot of good kissing involved. lol
k71 chapter 12 . 8/30/2004
Well, Minmei's out of Rick's house so maybe it will be a little easier for Lisa to forgive him now. But I still think he should suffer a little longer! Good chapter, I'll be watching for the update.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »