Reviews for A pixie's broken wings
elliott115 chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
I liked this. I really really liked this.
Pixel and Stephanie Forever chapter 12 . 8/26/2009
I'm not sure how to review this...

I will go for this:

When i read a rape fic... I click back... this grippe me tightly until the end... Will you be doing a sequal?
damn chapter 12 . 4/17/2008
ok im no gently guy...but my eyes just teared up...damn...
random person chapter 12 . 1/24/2008
Very powerful. I just finished reading this for a second time...the first time was quite a while ago, and was shocked by the how powerful it is. I really like the reactions of the band members. Making a happy ending for such a dark topic is also great. I absolutely love the last line of the marta chapter. Excellent story.
deviocity chapter 12 . 7/11/2006
powerful piece. great work.
Eva Angel chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
That was so great.
romancejunkie chapter 12 . 10/14/2005
that was really...wow...(good wow like changed my whole outlook on skipping those articles in the newspaper good)
lolerskater chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Hey XD Great fic

I have a new fic up to if you wanna check it out it's called Yasashii Yoake
singingblondie chapter 12 . 8/26/2005
this is one of my favorite fics! you are awesome!
samisweet chapter 12 . 7/20/2005
WOW... that was really interesting. I watched School of Rock before (surprise, surprise, I actually watch movies _) And I like the way you worded this. Very, very interesting. The way you portray emotions is so realistic. I was like crying. And it takes A LOT to make me cry, so congratulate yourself!

luv and hugs:sami
Zeppelin Girl chapter 12 . 6/4/2005
no, its not their fault...encourging words there at the end. Great great stuff you've written...amazing really. Im speachless. I think you may have lifted a heavy burden off people with this. Great, I absolutly loved it, all of it. And to all the victoms out there, just know that there is hope in the world. And when it seems to be too much to bare, just sit back and breath.

God bless,

Kelsey
youknowyouluvme01 chapter 12 . 6/3/2005
aw, its so sad. but at least they got him. good job..
AbsolutAnda chapter 12 . 6/3/2005
that was such a good ending! im so glad it worked out...except for the whole rape thing..that wasn't too cool. that was so sweet what the guys did for her!
i am not a chipmunk chapter 12 . 6/3/2005
I hope you know, this is the most powerful thing I have ever read, and I'm very greateful you decided to FINALLY finish it. Breathtaking...exellent job.
YoUrMyOnLyOnE chapter 12 . 6/3/2005
Hey, All I can say is WoW..yea..lol..I felt like crying a couple of times. I loved how you made every chapter very descripted, keep writting!

xoxo PixieDust1019 oxox