Reviews for SVH meets El Carro High the other half
yo chapter 23 . 8/2/2007
byatch! im sick ov waitin update son? pweze?
horse-lover122 chapter 23 . 12/12/2006
oh wow! i really luv your fic! i really love all the fluffy bits with Jess and Damon, but please make them end up together soon! even tho i still luv Jeremey, i like Damon way better. Please update! i think i'll die if you dont update soon. (a bit of an overstatement, but PLEASE UPDATE SOON!) I'M SERIOUS, I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST PLEASE UPDATE! anyway, love the story. bye!
MirriPirri chapter 23 . 10/7/2006
This story is awesome. Please continue writing it. I BEG YOU :P lol no serious its really good
Desiree chapter 23 . 12/15/2005
plz finish this soon and fast..with damon and jessica together, and conner getting mad caz sal got liz and jermey admitting he did wrong and still have feelings for jessica and damon and jermey end up fighting
SalvaVeritate chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
First of, you don't suck, this isn't trash and you should most definitely write whenever and wherever the hell you want. Haha, sorry I just get so protective sometimes, having authored some stories on this site, I can empathize when there's a bashing like that. Besides, your other reviewers love your story, therefore further proving that this isn't trash. You should just separate the sentences and the phrases to avoid confusion, but other than that, you're on the right track. I used to read the SV series when I was a kid, and can I just say that I'm in love with Conner? I don't really read it anymore, but I have a thing for badboys. Lol. ;-) Take care!

Take care!
TotalDreamer chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Wow, I love your story. Try to seperate all the dialogue onto seperate lines though, because it is hard to read otherwise.
aznbeez chapter 15 . 5/28/2005
OMG OMG OMG OMG! u have got to write more...! its so exciting! wat going to happen! plz update as quick as u can! plz? i love ur stories!
D chapter 23 . 4/23/2005
Interesting... like the story... Love the liz/sal

Question. do u know any other SVJH fics or one that have the characters from SVJH fics? I can't find any...
SVH Fan chapter 23 . 4/22/2005
I am absolutely loving your Fan Fic! I can't wait to read the finished product! Through many parts i couldn't help but burst out laughing. I think it's great that you're adding humour into it. Please continue. I'd love to see how it ends!:)
ihateclowns chapter 23 . 4/14/2005
more more
Gorgeous Courage chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
Omg My head is SO spinning! Are Connor and Jeremy from the Senior High series or SVU or what? B/c Ive never read the SVU or Senior High series and Id like 2 know. Thanx.

(Ps I know who Anna and Blue & the rest of the SVJH crowd are.)
NikkiBrook chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Hey I was reading your story and I think we can use you at my new role playing game I just started. Feel free to check it out, please. We really need people. This is a copy of my advertisement for my game.

Hello everyone I am Nikki, and i'm 24 years old, and just joined , and I am looking for good writers to join my new Sweet Valley University game. Every character is available right now, except Amy Sutton, who I play, and Cara Walker is taken also. But other then that every character is available. Slash is allowed, but everyone should not be gay, just like everyone is probably not straight, like in real life. The board is on Greatest Journal and the user name is SVU_Mods. If you've never roleplayed before, all it really is, is taking a chartacter from the books, and picking a PB (played by), which is a celebrity, who represents that character, and you act out how you want to see them act, instead of how we have been reading them in the books. It's like writing a story, but you get to act out with different, real people, who play the other characters. So, please check out the board and the available list, and I hope to be hearing from most of you soon.

Nikki
tensixtythree chapter 23 . 3/3/2005
very good 2 chapters! I liked how Tuesday Morning Won! Update soon!
ur mommas hairy balls chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
u suc! this is trash! never rite again!
ur mommas hairy balls chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
u suc! this is trash! never rite again!