Reviews for And Deep Inside You Will Bleed For Me
AnberlinEve chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Awwww, for such a good story, this should have a lot more favs! I hope you'll update again, as I smell potential on this one and I'd really like to see what Spike will do next. :)
Alexithimia chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
I was just about to hit the button for the next chapter, and well... it wasn't there. And my only thought was 'darn there's no more...' So update soon this last chapter really had me going, and thinking about where you will be taking this story.

Loved it and I could find no faults

Alexithimia
Kendra Luehr chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
Hey! Wow, it's been forever! I know that this fic was one of my favorites, but since it's been SO long I can't remember a thing...do you think you could possibly post a recap with your next update? -/ It would be much appreciated!

Oh! And w/e happened to the Blue Snakes raid in the RPG? We were going so well with it, then all of a sudden everybody stopped emailing one another.
sidewalk serfer girl chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
You're back!

YOU'RE BACK!

And it's oh so welcome!
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
And the plot thickens, a heart broken Faye, a stubborn Spike and a mysterious man after her heart..O.o;; ohh how it thickens..UPDATE SOON! Tootles
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
Spike is being such a..cock sucker.
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
I'd just be fucked over and crushed.*Sighs.* And look at Jet, like a big Daddy
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
O.o! That sunnova sexy bitch!
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
I think I've read this before, but anyways. I love the story. .~
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
YES! This is how the real series should have gone! To save me sobs and tears. x.x
Kendra Luehr chapter 6 . 1/29/2005
Hmm, perhaps the mystery man is Whitney? ::glances down:: Oh, damn! There aren't any more chapters left...and according to your updates you haven't updated in MONTHS! ::seizes you by the shoulders and begins to frantically shake you:: Please, for the sake of all that is holy, UPDATE or else I'll go crazy! I'm friggin' serious! This is SUCH a fucking good fic (pardon my French ;) and without something so in-character/entertaining to read as this, I don't know WHAT I'll do! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ::takes a deep breath:: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! Thanks! ,~
Kendra Luehr chapter 5 . 1/29/2005
Wow! Handled with the true finesse of a great author! ::sighs happily:: This is SUCH a wonderful story! Onto my favorites, it goes! _
Kendra Luehr chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
LoL! I just love the analogy of Spike and peas! It's so clever! I don't know HOW you do it, but you sure have one hell of a knack for this kind of thing! _
Kendra Luehr chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
Are you KIDDING me? You ACTUALLY think that you write Spike and Jet BADLY? You've captured their personalities to a "T"! I'm VERY impressed!
Kendra Luehr chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
Aww! That's SO sad! I believe that you're truly one of the best Cowboy Bebop authors out there- you capture everyone's personality SO well! I'm jealous! -P
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »