Reviews for Never Again
charming2drew chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Great one-shot! I really liked it!

Abbz
straywriting chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Wow! That was really intense! I absolutly loved it! Wonderful job! Now make a sequel. P
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
You know, for some reason I really like that song? Angsty song...probably *why* I like it. But this fic fits it beautifully! (See, I *told* you I'd come and read this one, right?
-) **hugs Charlie and Charlie's mom** I know, I gave him a hug in your other fic, but he needs the extra hug tonight...-
Vinnies-Angel chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Oh, my, god. That was amazing. Such a sad story. I can't even form right sentences. You are amazing. You're such a great author. I'm practically crying and my sis keeps asking me what's wrong, lol. If she read this she'd know, lol. Update One Way Ticket soon, it's one of my favorites on this site. Bye!
*Angel*
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
You go Casey, shoot that bastard - oops sorry lol. Wow, was that amazing or was that amazing - I think it was amazing lol. I'm totally lost for words which let me tell you, doesn't happen often lol. Keep it up!
NICE ONE!
Hotashell99 chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
I love Nickelback! Anyway back to the story. I love the way you wrote it! It was really good! Please UPDATE SOON! (sorry for the short review)
antiIRONY chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
wow, thats really powerful stuff. its not really about the ducks, but still very good.
Kate chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Wow, that was...depressing.
I LOVED IT!
But depressing, O_o
You wrote it so well, incorperated the events into a poetry-like fic...
*is in awe*
...Wow...
*bows to greatness*
A big round of applause to his mom at the end, and a big hug to both charlie and his mom from me!
Your number one fan,
-KATE
insidemyheart chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Oh. My. God. That was so sad. I've always wondered why Charlie never liked his stepfather. But then again Charlie has such a hard time warming up to people in general. Look at how long it took him to like Coach Bombay. LOL. And Coach Orion. But he did have a good reason for not liking Orion. Orion was a jerk in the beginning of D3. But anyway . . . that story was so sad. Poor Casey! Poor Charlie! By the way . . . was Charlie's stepfather really named Scott? I've always wondered that. I loved your story. Keep on writing!
Stef
nebula2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
You're right, I for one tend not to read lyrics in story. I did however listen to the song before reading this (my brother has the cd). I think you reflected the song nicely while giving the story its own orginal flair. Did that make any sense? Oh well. Anyway nice story. I really enjoyed reading it.
rubix the cube chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
tres good! i liked it but y oh y do you have charlie being beaten all the time? I feel really bad about it. I don't like Charlie being in pain. But the end it good. Casey shoot the (censored)! okay...bye!allie
ihearttheboy chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Yea! Another Fic.
I TOLD YOU! I told you to get Silver Side Up before you get The Long Road. Its a better cd.
Chelsea, could you please stop pushing repeat on your cd player on track one - Never Again?
You need to move on to track four - Too Bad. I'll inspire you to write one way ticket.
ANGST! ANGST! ANGST!
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
OMG I love this! But you know I love all of your stories! ;)
Rachel00 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Omg! Your writing is just spot on, this subject never gets old, its an improtant issue to tackle! Congratulations for another successful one-shot you captured it perfectly :D
Rachelx