Reviews for Satisfaction
Casanaria chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I loved it so much! Nice, deep story.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Ew, so horrible! And yet it makes so much sense for/to Ryou. After all-he spent all that time living with the spirit of the Ring-that, if nothing else, was bound to warp his sense of justice.

In your opinion, is Ryou completely sane at the end of this?
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I agree that there wasn't a resolution or a sense of closure to the Kuru’Erna problem.

I liked how it Yugi's death was so unexpected. And I like the videogames part. It gave a sense of finality and determination. Kind of like, if I knew I was going to die one of the things I would do is finish all my video games.

Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed it a lot. :D
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
That was a perfect ending. I never saw it coming...-
Kakos chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
YESH! Dear lord, I'd love to see that little brat die like that. Ahh, content. Totally didn't see it coming, but was pleased when it did. Well done, my friend, well done. Long live Bakura, bringer of justice and DESTROYER OF EVIL! Uh, evil shorties, anyway. ;)
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Whoa! That was- unexpected. Well, I mean, I kind of expected something like that, but not at the school! Can't really blame the guy, though, I guess. I mean his Spirit was definitely the opposite of him and that could drive a person to do-drastic things. I mean, he got used to that crazy Spirit, then *poof*! Gone like that! And I wouldn't be surprised if the others didn't notice him much after that. That was pretty much the only reason they'd really noticed him in the first place! But, anyways, I loved the little ficcie! It was great and added quite a nice, interesting twist! And, now, this review is *over*! _

*~* Kayla *~*
Paladius chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
First of all, thank you for the review of my own fic; with writing style like yours, I trust your opinion. My other comment would have been longer, except that seems to enjoy downloading spyware onto my computer.

Anyhow, I absolutely loved this. It's so rare to find proper Bakurae characterization, and I'm a damned picky judge of it, and this was so wonderful. I'd always thought it rather unfair to have Bakura portrayed as only a villain, with the other characters so easily able to place all blame on him, and forget that he had reason to be as evil and unstable as he was. Revenge and justice are so similar - often, the only difference is who uses what term. The "good" side refers to their murders as divine justice, for only villains would be after that hideous revenge...

And the way Bakura-kun is so calmly ignored by the others has always made me sad; I wouldn't be surprised at all if Yuugi-kun and the others completely forgot about him after the Items were destroyed. It was great to see a fic that dealt with that, instead of the too-common assumption that Bakura-kun's a happy, cheerful, impossibly innocent guy stuck with a nasty pendant.

Spelling and grammar were good, and the style and sentence structure flowed very well. Definate knack for phrasing; the ending made me shiver. It was lovely.
Azremodehar chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
...I love you. This is a beautiful fic. It's... everything that the resolution needs to be. Thank you.
White Angel Chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Oh...I ~like this. I was expecting a nice quiet end to things, the WAM! character death. I should have expected such from you, Sam.

Really enjoyed this. Excellent characterization. Nice surprise there at the end. Good interaction between Ryou and Yami Bakura. I loved it.

Oh, and I'll be pimping your site with my next update.

White Angel
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
o-o;
I am, quite frankly, *amazed.* This is so... satisfying? Okay, bad pun. But I love the mood you managed to create, and I love the how in-character the characters are.
SweetMisery1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
O.O scary
Jargonelle chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Woah...
Like rayemars, it was the videogames that struck me first. I'm not sure why, but it was a powerful statement.
There was a real sense of balance after this, as if everything had turned out the way it was supposed to be. That doesn't bode well for Yugi, but this was sad and it was beautiful.
i really enjoyed reading it.
rayemars chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
You know, the first time I read this, the thing that lingered in my mind the most was the video games. That one detail managed to imply a lot about what Ryoh was thinking that week.

*pets story* So /pretty/...

Like you warned, the jumps between scenes were a little abrupt, but within the scenes themselves-especially the first and last-there was no real problem. It reads /so/ nicely.

*grin* You need to get dissatisfied with things more often! I can't see this as an actual ending, not unless the rumored YGO R is going to be /really/ short, but it ought to be.
NeonWorld chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Like I said at DevArt, Morbid. Yet awesomely awesome. XD I'm dumb. I really loved this, Ryou went... all... morbid. X.x