Reviews for Who would have guessed
xxLunaTerraxx chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
YES YES YES! They so kissed while falling down that damn pit! I don't care what was shown to the naked eye, it happened!

*finishes with fangirl hissyfit*

Now that that's out of my system, I have to say I absolutely adored this story. You write Ilpalazzo-sama very well indeed. _

You should write more Excel stuff btw lol
Grinning Cat chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
um, yes.

i liked this.
miss sniffles chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
aw...YUO BEAT MEH TO TA PLOT!XD but thats okay. good job...very, very good.
Ersatz.Love chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Finally! I KNEW there had to be Excel/Ilpalazzo fics out there somewhere! (All I've ever found were fics based on Misaki/Watanabe or whatever)

Very cute fic. I, like Yami, am slightly confused as to whether or not there is indeed a plot! :D Now I must watch more! *has only seen up to episode 10*

It probably would happen too, save the last part. But, as stated before me, that's what fics are for, right? I always tended to view E/Il as sort of bondage-y, but you pull off the cute thing very well.

I want more! :P
Lara ana chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Ilpalazzo! Love! Love? Love who? Love YOU!

We-hahahaha!
Rhianwen chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Okay; the first thing I've got to say is that I absolutely adore the line, "I felt love in that punch". So great! _
All in all, it added a nice dimension to the scene, and what an adorable take on these two! Well, I'm lost and rambling, so that's all. _
Black Silver chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
...aw...
this is SO kawaii! i've only read the first Graphic novel...but i can totally see Excel/Il Palazzo falling for eachother.
Trinity chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Oh how very sweet! Definitely Ilpalazzo and Excel, except for the last part of course, but that's what ffics are for, right? I love it! I'm rather fond of this couple, but I cannot possibly think of any romantic scene for them without them being totally OCC *sigh* I like how this fic turned out, and I liked the last part, too. Thank you for the much needed romance (for me anyway *laugh* )!
mOoNeChO666 chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Aw! -
That's so sweet!
YamiSerenity chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
E! *giggles insanely* Aw! SO KAWAII! I LOVE IT! *dances insanely* Now I wanna see those epiodes! I've only seen what's on DVD #1,2,4, and 5... *counts quickly on her fingers* That's epsisodes... 1-9 and 14-21, I think! Wow... did something THAT powerful happen? I assumed Excel Saga was one of those shows you could watch in any order, since nothing major really happens... there IS no plot... what exactly DID happen? Aw, now I wanna know! *flips out*
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Aww...XD This was pretty sappy, but really cute. XD That's the great thing about Excel Saga-it's so over the top in itself, so...
Ynn chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
O.o Meow mix. This is verily...
Unexpected. - oh well.
good, I love the description.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
hi! i love this fic,it's really sweet _ i just love it!
-megumisakura