Reviews for UnEquivalent Trade
ilana chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Cute, too bad you stopped. And I think the quote about revenge is from Shylock's famous speech from Merchant of Venice or at least parodied off of it.
kawaiialchemist chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
go on go on go on
Shale 101 chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
Cool_
Danny.and.Ryan chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
“If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? Revenge is sweet, or so they say. Let’s find out, shall we?”

It's rocks. That's all there is to it...
Kiwee chapter 3 . 10/31/2004
*twitching uncontrollably* how can you end it there? i was so good! id love to see an ending of sorts! plz! you have got to finish this!
XSRX chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
. aw please write more, this fic is brillantly written!
steelphoenix chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
WAHH! PLEZE finish it off!

...if you don't, I may be tempted to. In other words, it'll be really bad fmafic...

Just kidding. I won't be able to pick it up as well as you did. Great humour, and a good concept.
Chibi Dragon chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
0.0 discontinued...No fair...
This is only the second FMA fic that I have read, and its the only body switch fic that I have ever liked in any catagory... ...so crule
Hiyuki chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
althought u got everyright to discontinue, but
pls pls continue!
cos it's really very good, and worth waiting for.
SimplyAmazingRoxas chapter 3 . 5/7/2004
NO! Don't make the same mistake I DID! T_T I'm going to cry. But I understand though. ; I wrote a fanfic only 4 chapters long, and people liked it- but I never finished it. I have no idea why. _; Hopefully you will write another FMA fic soon!
Xiangua chapter 3 . 5/7/2004
no T_T why? body-swtching is my favorite subject to read about! no! continue plz?
Chakura chapter 3 . 5/7/2004
what? why? no I like it. I dind't know Ed is left handed hm interesting, but continue it onegai?_
Tankred chapter 3 . 5/6/2004
NANI? That's just cruel you know.
SimplyAmazingRoxas chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
O_o; How does Hawkeye DO it? Wow, you are especially great with cliffhangers too! Haha, the comment Roy made about Ed's hair being soft...*cracks up* Good, good, good! Now write some more!
Hiyuki chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
NO! U can't do this! U can't hang me here! no no no! Wad happen? How the? *AH*
*back to the point* Although the idea of the storyline is quite cliche , but u make it very intersting keep it up *support ya*