Reviews for Write On
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Absolutely fell in love with this. 3 Great story.
Nina1503 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Cute story :-) I enjoyed it a lot :-)
semantics chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
read watashi ni xx shinasai on mangafox
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Love it! This is so freaking hilarious. I simply adore the way you mixed HP with fiction writing. Fabulous work.
darkakane chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
So Cute! Loved it! XD
the.woods chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Haha, that was really creative and humorous ! Thank you for the story :)

-n
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I absolutely loved it! Very original, very wonderful plot.
jercque chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
whoa,great... i can't control my giggles...
Ppeppzz chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
That was wonderful, brilliantly written. So very glad I didn't see any typos, bad spelling, and crap grammar!

Well done
JacintaMarina chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Enjoyable, for sure. One little thing (you'll hate me, but there it is!) your tences (ie past/present/plurals etc.) are off in some places. Nice job! Keep it up! JM
Nixie002 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Loved it! I'm in love with the plotline. It was so romantic! ] Great job.
spitfirecracker chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
HAH. I was reading this and kept giggling from constantly tripping over the inside jokes/jibes/some outright guffaws-"AS IF!".

It's hilarious how you've portrayed the funny side of fanfics and those who write them. Hermione's feelings about writing for an unknown (and some would say, saucy!) publication must greatly mirror the feelings of many many other fanfic writers.

They sure do reflect mine! It's weird as hell when you meet a friend/classmate who writes fanon too; then you've got to do the whole 'reconciling perceptions' thing *waves hand vaguely*

Ok, now that I've rambled on on my appreciation, I must tell you that Hermione's preference for concrit, rather than brainless praise strongly seems to indicate your preference, and I'd like to address that (because, you know, I think I'm guilty of the latter at times)

I find it plain difficult to be mean to fanfic authors(because, honestly, there is no tangible reward despite some form of effort put in by the writer)unless they, of course, publish a totally cringe-worthy piece of work(then, in true non-confrontational fashion, I skip reviewing or leave a scathing one-liner) Thankfully, this has ended!(due not partly to me reading better fics)

But now, having read what would be a preferred mode of concrit, I do believe it makes a truckload of sense to follow the format: what you liked, what you disliked, what you'd like to see. Hm.

I must say this is one of the few fics that have poked fun of our 'seething underbelly' of a fanfic universe without making all of us come off like idiots. My only complaint is the infliction of Crabbe's stupidity. Ok, kidding. Seriously, the only fault I can find is the length. More would've been good. Maybe a thorough exposition on how Lord Drake and Hermia finally explore -ahem- the paths of l'mour? *winks*
Scyco Sphinx chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i was planning on doing something like this but... u thought of it first. and did it extremely well! I think Hermione was kinda slow. it took her a while to figure it out. though its harder to see things from the inside. Congratulations on another wonderful fic!

~Scyco Puppi
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
very well written. i loved the names of the characters. Drake and Hermia...Malecrit and Heidi. it's just like Draco and Hermione and Malfoy and Hermione. very cute little twist. and the whole Crabbe and cheating thing? a funny add in.

Karana Belle

Resident at St. Mungo's
Malena-sama chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
That was lovely! It's a perfect structurated oneshot! Simple and yet intriguing. The nickname of Hermione seemed a little bit ridiculous for me, but everything in the HP world has this ridiculous aura in it XD

Congrats!