Reviews for Why
Isabellec chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
If there is one thing I hate about it's that most stories are never finished. I wish you'd update this one soon.

Just FYI, Doctor Westphalen's first name is Kristen, not Kirsten.
Cadnobach chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
I realise that you haven't updates this for ages, so you may not intend to finish it, I just wanted to say that I like what you have written so far and I hope you do decide to finish it one day,

Spice9 chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
please update soon.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
Wow! Great cliff hanger! I'm officially intrigued! I love the suspence and can't wait to find out why Lawrence is taking Lucus away or who that woman was. Keep up the writing and update soon! Great story! Good job!
Delphinius chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
Awesome story... I really like it and I realy want to find out what's going on... I know you haven't worked on it for a year but it seems to have an awesome plot line... you should try to finish it some time!
Rose Ray chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
I hope you finish tour story. I like it.
kokomocalifornia chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
like this story. interesting! added u to my author alert list. longer chapters would be greatly appreciated!
ano chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
Please update soon
Refur chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
I’m intrigued... and it’s been way more than a week! You gotta tell us what’s going on! BTW, there’s nothing wrong with your spelling and grammar – if English really isn’t your strong suit, you must be damn good at something else. It’d be nice if the chapters were longer...
TeacherTam chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
*Whi-i-i-i-i-ine!* Don't wanna wait for more! :(
TeacherTam chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
Don't stop there!
sara chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
oh no! too short! i need more!
J7339 chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
Till next week ?
You have some serious questions to answer - and I DO mean NOW !
I just love Lawrence based stories - brings out the ELF in me.
I will be watching you very closely for an update - there will be serious consequences if there is not a new chapter very soon. ! JK
J7339 chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
I am the only one allowed to leave people in the lurch like that. JK
Very nicely done and YES I am waiting to see what happens in the next chapter. On my way there now.
J7339 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Slowly catching up on my reading. This little beginning sure caught my eye.
Very nice start. Off to the next chapter to see what else have in store for us.