Reviews for Foolish Hearts
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
NICE!
bigguy204 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
See, here's why for some of us one shot or stand alone fictions just don't work: you normally don't get the bigger picture. In this case, while the "April's fool" was a neat story, it took the sequel to really set things in motion. You had more character development, brought more characters into play (liked the whole Dawn twist, that was evil!) and turned a stand alone fic into a well rounded piece of writing. Way to go!
RenegadePineapple chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
How is it possable that this story only has THREE reviews! Well, I have my asumtions but thats not the point. Good plot. Great dialog. Just overall well done.
PhoenixJay27 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
good fic. very deep feelings. liked it very much. write more to this story line. what happened to i'll see you in my heart and seasons of faith 'cause i was gonna catch up on reqadin um and they dissapeared.
Whiro chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Fin? Fin? No, not fin? Please not fin! I am enjoying this one emensely! Sequel? Pwease? I love your work, continue? Very well done!
~Whiro~
strange1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
nice. (i liked kennedy so not thinking the cheating thing. and dawn?) but still very very good. and again so there could be more.