Reviews for Seduction by Darkness
bigtomato chapter 41 . 10/13/2014
Needs more B / Hrm subtext :(
bigtomato chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
Angst and subtext! My two favourite things!
bigtomato chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Oh yeah! Please be Buffy / Hermione! Oh yes please!
spk chapter 49 . 8/31/2014
Fantastic Story. Such a unique way of approaching things. I know your writing is never going to be cliché. LOVED the ending! :)
blackrider11 chapter 50 . 12/6/2013
O.o there was a Buffy/Hermione angle... seriously? Thanks for finishing the story by the way, I don't think I told you that yet despite the number of times I've read this.
Angelholme chapter 50 . 9/12/2013
Once more, I am suitably impressed :)
Marie Knight chapter 50 . 9/6/2013
I like how u write with no parings...that way no one gets annoyed with a pairing they don't like
Ninja Master chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
I was wondering when Harry going to show up. I take it that Harry isn't going to be the main character at all.
Ninja Master chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Great so far!
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Very awesome!
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Very awesome!
Andrew Cowling chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I know that one goal of a good writer is to engage the reader's emotions, but this chapter has me furious.

Order of the Phoenix? Ha! Order of the Rubber Chicken is more like it.

Obviously the elder Potters have water for blood and rocks for brains. James identified Malfoy as one of the abductors - why is he not upside down over a fire while James and Lilly skin him with a rusty razor until he identifies his accomplices and where they took Ellie? I would settle for having Malfoy leaking Veritaserum from every pore, but to do nothing about an identified Death Eater and kidnapper smacks of idiocy and anyone suggesting he should be left alone can go sit on a hot poker.
Espied7 chapter 50 . 2/7/2012
Great, creative story!
Shaybo27 chapter 49 . 10/10/2011
Coolio ;D
Cliodhna chapter 50 . 7/21/2011
Good story all round, nice characterisations and you still allowed Harry to be a hero too, which a lot of crossover fics don't. But most of all...Ally McBeal reference in chapter 49? 'I think I've missed you most of all, Scarecrow?' lLso the charmed inference during the prophecy - I was actually thinking as I read it; 'Gosh this is all getting a bit Charmed-esque.' But yeah, good story, well done.