Reviews for Care
cbros chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
I love this, please update soon. I read in this in like an hour and i just cant get enough, please please update. Xx cbros
srp95 chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
I hate that I read this because I know it will never be continued since it's been like 9/10 years now. But, otherwise, good story.
The Psychotic Queen chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Please update this soon! It's fantastic! xD
Hellysion chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Sigh, I was liking it, poor Spike (and went really sad at seeing the update date T.T )

Please continue it!
bananacupcakes chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
please update soon :)
Erinias chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Excelente fic...

espero que cuando tengas un tiempito puedas continuarlo.
Sithtar chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
please more
UVNight chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
I love this fic, and have since I first read it years ago. It's been so many years since you updated, though, that I'm afraid I'll have to forget all about it. Are you ever going to finish it? Or any of you other fics?
angelspike55 chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
love your story when is there going to be more?
APRICOTperson chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
PLEASE TRY AND UPDATE SOON!

this story is AMAZING! i love good childe/sire stories,

and an insane spike is just so cute! angels a good sire :)

so yeah...update soon! pwease? *puppy dog eyes*
KaixRaylover chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
Please hurry up and make more chapters, I wanna know what Angel is going to do. I want him to get Spike back. Spike needs to be with Angel, not where he is right now. Poor little thing.
neko-jin72 chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
um, hey, since it's been over 4 years now, can you please update? at the bottom of the chatper you said that you weren't abadoning this fic, is that true? i hope, this is a very good story, one of the best i've read so far, and i just wanted to know what would happen next. i can't believe spike got left behind. i get why lorne said that spike needed the help, but i think wesley was just thinking about what he wanted and not what spike needed. hopefully, angel will get to spike before he gets hurt, goes back to square one, or worse. please update this story!
Tara S chapter 7 . 9/22/2008
don't you know it's supposed to have a happy ending? Angel would never send Spike away, and he'd never let Wesley make the decision for him.
Suzy chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Well i think that it's really marvelous, it's just the 'son' thing has been bothering me, you 'do' realise that sire doesn't mean father because if it did well you get how messed up that would be considering the sort of relations they tend to have etc, the term tends to mean more like parent, lover, friend, all kinds of things 'teacher' and the likes 'mentor' and all that but putting one, (just one sort of i suppose along with carer to though) as in just 'dad and son' has been bothering me, it's a little annoying for some reason but it's a very good story, and lorne calling him Angel's little boy and being 'serious' made it sound a whole lot 'less' serious, really. A very good story really just making William Angel's 'son' just sounds wrong plus you did know that pretty much as canon there was always the possibility of at least a one night stand between the two 'something joss mentioned in commentary' maybe that doesn't make it canon then? Plus the background and chemistry between the two characters and that 'that one time' line etc. There banters have always been amusing etc but it is a very good story it just seems a litle out of place you know -miss- placed sort of with that bit of it, no offence it is in fact a brilliant story :) i just don't like that aspect of it.
Blackangle2011 chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
update soon. good story :)