Reviews for Golden Evolution
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Very nice...I like how Isaac and the others classified the mutants as different types of Adepts...

lolz at their reactions to the X-Jet - hilarious! Please keep writing and updating! It's good!
ShadowWolf087 chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
*sigh* How come all of the good, unfinished fics are at the BACK of the GS section? Please update again? please? I COULD be a beta reader-thigy, but im not very good with all those dangling participles and stuff(suprised i even know the word 'dangling participle'. err, whatever...). I realy wish youd contine this fic, im dying to know what happens next!
SolarCat chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
Okay, so at first I was like, WTF? But then I read this, and it's actually pretty cool. I hope you decide to continue it eventually- I'd certainly read more!
RogueMoon chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
This is coming along nicely.
wingcanine chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
Hello
GREAT! Luv the story
Yea it was short but thats good cuz then i have time to read it. Keep up the good stuff.. OH and wats ur email? Mine if ... i want you to email me or add me to msn. Well i g2g.
Peace
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
WTF?
DrIgEr VuLcAn chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
*claps* Nice, I like..
WildfireDreams chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
Ack how did you know! oh well can't wait for more _ well you'd think they wouldn't find flying that strange because Piers' ship can fly, but then again they understand how that works.
Lash 2.0 chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
Me likey! I can also beta read. You can see my fics if you think I'm not good. I think they're ok... Anyways I hope this story keeps growing!
Now for a rating gem! You recieved...
A Large Sapphire_Very good!Keep it up!
wingcanine chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
HEY! I liked that chapter... sorta. I just have to remember all that Venus.. Mercury.. and other stuff. Man there are a ton of Golden ppl characters... like 8! Ahaha.. Well i cant wait to read the next chapter.
Kanta Rose Kaiba
WildfireDreams chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
cool _ I really can't wait for more _
kaka chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
hi fort ur fic was gud btw and it was easy to understand even kno i aint done the game so luckin forward to next chappie yeyyeyyeyyeyyey!
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
cool, i cant wait for more _
NeoBlitz chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Great story so has a lot of potential so I eagerly await the next chapter.
Kimbobo not Kimbodo. Andy you cast psynergy or use psynergy,thats what I call it anyway.
kanta rose kaiba chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
That was good. Interesting.
I will keep reading if i have time and you include more xmen characters. I dont knoe anything about the characters on the game thing tho. Keep up the good work. IT is great.