Reviews for The 5th Passenger
Nessa671 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Please update soon.
Sensibly Insane chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
This is a pretty interesting concept, I like it! You said that your stories don't die, so in that case, I'll be waiting eagerly for the next installment!
The Fluffy Ball chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Good job on this. I would love to see it continued, but I understand how hectic college can be (I'm supposed to be writing an essay and scanning a sheet of paper into Photoshop, heh).
The Fluffy Ball chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
I wanted to mention before I read the last chapter that you misspelled "pursued". You said "persued".
WillowFae chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
update soon! :)
Sharpsnout chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
Hey I know you've gotten lots of reviews asking you to continue this, but you really should, I recently got back into Hunchback of Notre Dame and I'm loving this fic! You really gotta start it up again! I want to know what happens to her from now till we see her in the movie,

Keep up the good work!

(bows)

Sharpsnout
Dreamer of Stories chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I love this story, its very creativy, please update soon, i would like to read more of this story
Kiely chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
Keep it up! The plot thickens! I wanna see what happens next!
Cathy chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Thank you! Oh thanks so much! I really had given up hope on this story but now I can be content to wait until you find time to write and post again, and as for college and Star Wars, I perfectly understand because I now have the stress of college and know that that can force other things on hold. Take care!
Aratelinwen chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
Great story so far. Keep up the good work. :)

~ Jen
Maleficent Angel chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
Hey - nice story! I really enjoyed this - is there any more to come?
SennaFan4ever chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
Hey there ! Sadira here. How are you? Good I Hope. I just read yoru Esmeralda story. I can't wait for more! IT was really good! PLEASE write more ASAP!

Sadira
Cathy chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
Hi. I know that I'm the only one reviewing and that's probably not the most encouraging thing but I really think that if you updated you're story that once everybody saw and read it I wouldn't be the only one bugging you. And as always update soon.
Cathy chapter 3 . 5/1/2004
Please, please, PLEASE continue with with this story! It's really good. I haven't seen anything like it! I really hope you do.
Cathy chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
I really think that you should continue. It's a really great story. I hope that you do. It will be a wonderful story if fulfilled.