Reviews for Blue Bird
I can see
icafreak chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
The first chapter sets up the story nicely and it could go in so many wonderful directions. I see it's been almost 4 years since you posted it, but are there any plans to write any more? I'm sure you're long passed the point of caring, but this fic looks like it could have been a true thing of beauty. :(
Dark Fall chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Wonderfalls and Buffy! You can't get any better then that. UPDATE!
Allison chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
I've seen a couple other Wonderfall fics, but they're far and inbetween.
I really enjoy where this story is going, and I hope you continue. I need my Wonderfall fix!
Flame31 chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Awesome story, can't wait for the next chapter. Ya know I think that you are the first Wonderfalls fanfiction so congrats. I've been waiting for some Wonderfalls fanfiction for a while now. Anyway great start.
Spunky Lily chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
WOO-HOO! *Points* It's Wonderfalls... and Buffy! YAY! Needless to say, I'm excited!
Superheroretard chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Good story, waiting for more. Dont leave everyone waiting forever
kit chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Beautiful, so beautiful, I love the new character Jaye and have since the show started wandered what Mr. Gordo or Spike's jacket would have to say :) ?
Natalie chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
I love this story already. A Buffy/Wonderfalls crossover? Go you.
Can't wait for more!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
I'm really liking this! It's kinda sucky that there's no Wonderfalls category, but you rule for starting something up. One thing though, he's my absolute favorite character along with Jaye and Majandra (Janet), but I cannot remember his name! Who's the bartender guy who likes her? My favorite scene with him is where (at her seven and a half year reunion) Jaye tells him that when his ex-wife called she told her that he was 'servicing her sexually' and those fireworks went off in his eyes. It was so cute! Plus, servicing sexually? Hilarious!;) Anyway, keep up the great work!
Pigeon Goddess chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Great story so far! It's amazing how many people don't appreciate or even watch Wonder Falls, but you apparently do both as well as write an awesome crossover with Buffy for it. Kudos, you have superb taste and a great fic so far.
MoonlightPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Cudos to you, the first of Wonderfalls fiction writers. This was funny, you should really continue. LOL, MP3