Reviews for A Mirror Is All He's Needed
junsui-nozomi chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Do you have this story on another site?
moonlitcat chapter 15 . 6/6/2012
hey are you ever ganna write the sequel to this.
Flying Chrissy chapter 15 . 12/8/2011
Cool story!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Is Ron PMSing..?
bellerophon30 chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
That is so Ron, thinking only of himself.

I like the Snape part, there isn't some grand ephiphany and sudden friendliness, its more along the lines of a wary truce, cautious in nature.
bellerophon30 chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
And Umbridge goes Ribbet. I like that, it's a cool mental image. Not enough stories humiliate that character.

Looking forward to next, great story so far.
bellerophon30 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Interesting detente between Harry and Snape, one that Dumbledore in canon should have arranged long ago.
alwaysariyana chapter 15 . 2/12/2006
Hmm, I would have recommended you continued on with this story, rather than the one that follows HBP.

This was good but it leaves us hanging.
closedacc chapter 15 . 1/10/2006
Absolutely fantastic story.

I am curious, though, as to where I can find its sequel. You said that you had already the beginning and the end written.

I'd love to read the rest of the story.

Please, let me know?
XyBulmaXy chapter 15 . 12/25/2005
I liked it, wonderful plot. I never really fully read the fifth book but I would chose to read this over the real one. Great writer! Keep up the wonderful work
Maya chapter 14 . 2/21/2005
I love this story! (by the way, Albus' full name is 'Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore' not 'Albus Brian Wulfric' just thought you'd like to know)
sappjody chapter 15 . 9/18/2004
hi, i just read your story , i like it

i hope you do a other one,

i can't waith to see what's going to haved

been next , it's was so sad, it's not

fair that harry have to go to Azkaban

i hope he get's out of there
loch-nessa69 chapter 15 . 9/2/2004
hey, i just found this story today, anways, i just wanted to let you know it's great but poor Harry
Silver to Crimson chapter 15 . 6/23/2004
awesome! I'm sad for Harry...:( but what about poor Sev! awe...
athenakitty chapter 15 . 5/26/2004
Could you break the chapter down into readable paragraphs? Harry's trying to make people say Voldie's name? Will Fudgie actually do something decent? Will Harry be freed from Azkaban?