Reviews for The Doctor's Thoughts
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
SQUEEEE! You shop TWO of my favorite pairings? And fairly obscure ones too! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!

Well, I spent half of this saying 'awwwwwww', half of it giggling like an idiot, and all of it being given a look of 'you're insaine' by my cat.

I hope you write more for these two as well.
Haninator chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Aw! They showed this movie on Disney last night! I love it and your fic! Nice job. I'm probably gonna do a TP fic myself. About what appears to be a scar that Jim has, but it confuses me 'cauz it moves from cheek to cheek. My sis says it's a shadow.
samelia chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
you need to space it majorly! space it see people can read it i would've its my favorite kinda fan fic type but you need to spcae it see it doesn't seem so long okay! space paragraphs and chapters

spacedout86 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Aw, that is so sweet! lol, I like that part where Delbert talks to himself. Two thumbs up! :D
chaotic bliss chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
cute, sweet and fluffy. i love fics like these! everything was great, but the captain was slightly OOC.. and the ending was funny. but it threw off the blissful fluffiness of it all. haha a sequel, perhaps?
Motet chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Very good fic! I hope to read more Treasure Planet fics from you too! BTW I read your other fic "Im a Spacer, not a Mother" Thats is also very good! And I hope you continue it VERY soon!

Keep up the good fics!
Major Death chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Wow, very impressive story. The characters were right on track. Not sappy or fluffly like many of the Doppler/Amelia stories I've read, but gentle and sincere. Awesome story.
Helgmelia chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
A nice effort. I think Delbert's restlessness is in character. The ending was a little abrupt. I don't think you need that final line about how A&D getting captured by pirates, it kinda jarred me out of the scene. But maybe that's just me. Keep writing :)
TPFan chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
That was sweet. A very nice look into Delbert's thoughts. Well done. :)
jaguar-kally7 chapter 1 . 4/4/2004