Reviews for Téa’s Angel
Sabishi Tomo chapter 9 . 8/17/2006
I love this story! But you haven't updated in like two years...*Sniff sniff* Update, please? (Puppy dog eyes)
wolfie chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
*sniffles*so sad. good fic.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
Oh don't worry, I plan to tune in! That was SO COOL! Really sad about Ryou and Tea and Tea feeling bad and everything... *sniffs* but really geat at the part with the arcade and the headlock. "Oh, that kind of crazy." But what does 'I'm twice a fool' mean? Excuse me, I'm blonde, but hey. PLEASE UPDATE REAL SOON!

Yours till butter flies,

Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2005
Oh, dear. The part about Tea and Ryou stunk. But the again, if she had just said 'Yes' right off the bat, it wouldn't be FUN, would it? *smirks knowingly* We writers DO enjoy torturing our characters, don't we? DON'T WE, MISTER ANCTIVE? *cackles evily for 2 minutes* *coughs* Sorry, just had a insanity brush there. Anyway, I still AWESOMELEY like this. Keep writing!

Yours till the keyboard opens a lock,

Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
WOW! That song was so awesome! Soo, Tea and Ryou already kissed? S much for her 'I'm never gonna fall in love again' theme. And Joey and Mai are starting to get toghether to, eh? This is getting better. Keep going!

Yours till cows give chocolate milk,

Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
*LOL!* I can just see Joey saying that! Kinda short, but very ood. I lke it how you made Tea make Duke jealous, when HE actually wanted to make HER jealous in the first place. Geez, I kinda feel sorry for Mai. Imagine, NEVER HAVING CHOCOLATE ICE-CREAM! *eyes assume a far-away, horror look* oh,hoo hoo hoo... the horror. *goes normal* Anyway, sorry, I'm a chocoholic. *grins apolegetically*

Yours till the kitchen sinks,

Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
Oie, Duke is a HUGE player, ain't he? 19! Thats almost as much as my sister eats ice-cream, but we wont get into that. So, whats he gonna do to Téa? Hopefully nothin to bad. Please keep on writing! Youre awesome!

Yours till the window seals,

Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Well, I think she thought something like 'OMG TEA! WHAT THE H* ARE YOU DOING?' either that or she went completley into shock. Unless she's one of those types who read WAYY to much into things, so she would think they'd been falling for eachother since ever and... I'll just stop now.

Awesome as usual. Please keep writing good stories!

Yours till soda pops,

Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
*also smirks* Uh-oh, what's Mai got planned? Hm... *dreams up a few fantasies, mostly of a 'voice' in someones head* Ah, well, awesome chapter, like always, and for the record I wasn't really expecting the 'dust cleaning' comment either. You are really original and creative and basically GREAT!

Yours till rainbows rain,

Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
Well, personally I'm not a HUGE fan of Serenenity/Seto, but their alright. Very nice intro to Mai and Ryou, you really got their personality dow n grat. I can just picture Mai as a guardian angel for romance. Keep going, as usual, you rock!

Yours till the celery stalks,

Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
OMG POOR TEA! HOW COULD DUKE! *covers her mouth with her hand in shock and anger* Mind you, Serenity's line wasn't that bad. Nice pro-logue.

You'rs till the board walks,

suikalopolis chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
I love this story! It's so funny and magical! I love the chapter where Mai tries to get Ryou and Tea together by locking them in the bathroom! And Joey's character is absolutely charming! Oh pls, pls, pls, for the love of everyone who reviewed, pls update again! I really want to know what happens next in the story! It's so incredibly cool! xx
LeafeKnight7 chapter 9 . 5/15/2005
oh PLZ update soon. I love this story! _Ja ne!
Tonnie chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
I love this that you wrote please write more

because i'll be revewing to see if you wrote more

thanks I love the story you wrote a alsome story even thow the ending was sad.
maia chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
great chapter its really funny putting mai in as a guardian angel cause she's kinda not the type.