Reviews for A New Beginning
Alen chapter 10 . 2/21
This is the most wonderful dragonball z story I've ever read! I wish this could be publish into a manga or better, a movie! Thank you for writing this :)
levi chapter 10 . 2/1
Sorry about all that but since people here sometimess obssess over review counts I just wanted to highlight your story for future readers : )

As for my real review, I absolutely adore this story!
A New Beginning was the story that made me fall in love with fanfiction and this is probably my favourite dbz story ever. I can say that after reading tons of fics, this is the only one where Goku and Chichi felt very real persons and closest to the manga and anime. I don't know how you did it, but you pulled it off beautifully.
levi chapter 1 . 2/1
Mina chapter 1 . 1/24
And also thanks for completing your stories because most of the time, authors just leave their stories incomplete for years and start on other new stories.
Mina chapter 10 . 1/24
Why have I not found you before?! Seriously, your writing is so amazing, you're my favourite author! :)
shinjimammaries chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Thank you for writing this! Its really nice to get to read a wonderful story of my childhood favs/otp after a really long time :)
And Happy new year!
shinjimammaries chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
WOW! Why didnt I find you earlier?! This is seriously one of the best five with this pairing ever! My favorite of all time! I wish I could send it to Jump back when they were expecting stories but first I would have to translate all of it into Japanese _