Reviews for A New Beginning
Hello! I saw the link of your story on tumblr stating its one of the best gochi stories on this site. And Im happy to get to read this. You've done an amazing job! Please continue with another story. :3
Alen chapter 10 . 2/21
This is the most wonderful dragonball z story I've ever read! I wish this could be publish into a manga or better, a movie! Thank you for writing this :)
levi chapter 10 . 2/1
Sorry about all that but since people here sometimess obssess over review counts I just wanted to highlight your story for future readers : )

As for my real review, I absolutely adore this story!
A New Beginning was the story that made me fall in love with fanfiction and this is probably my favourite dbz story ever. I can say that after reading tons of fics, this is the only one where Goku and Chichi felt very real persons and closest to the manga and anime. I don't know how you did it, but you pulled it off beautifully.
levi chapter 1 . 2/1
Mina chapter 1 . 1/24
And also thanks for completing your stories because most of the time, authors just leave their stories incomplete for years and start on other new stories.
Mina chapter 10 . 1/24
Why have I not found you before?! Seriously, your writing is so amazing, you're my favourite author! :)
shinjimammaries chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Thank you for writing this! Its really nice to get to read a wonderful story of my childhood favs/otp after a really long time :)
And Happy new year!