Reviews for Eight Kisses
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/28/2009

*tears pour from eyes*

I... I loved it...

I'm so glad I actually read this... There are so many fanfictions I don't read that I know I'd like...

But it was so good... I don't... I believe... That it is one of teh best I have ever read...

So touching... And just so... I don't knwo how to describe it! w

But it certainly is one of the best I have ever read! 0~
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
) I like it.
KittiMarlowe chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I like sympathetic portrayals of Regulus. I'm glad you wrote this.

Thanks for sharing.

TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Excellent. I loved the way it was written.
Phinea chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Very, very clever. Worked backwards so well, that you almost have to look at it forwards to get the full import. Complex and beautifully written.
HopelessOsaka chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Whoa. *blink* Don't know what to say to that. One of the best Regulus fanfics that I've read, because of the style and way it was written.

You might be wondering why I'm reviewing something you wrote in '03, and may not get this, but I think it rocks for a "brother/others and brother/brother" fic.
paradox01 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Ooh, that was beautiful. A job well done! :)
Grasshopper-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
This is such a wonderful way of looking at Regulus' life and his relationships with others that enter it. I think it was creative how you counted down from the last to the first kiss, from his death to his earlier youth.
L chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
ooh. I like! good job with the characters!
Account Out of Use chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
*sighs* That was just so... squish! I'm drooling! It was amazing!
Favorites: The kiss with Remus, the kiss with Bellatrix, and of course the kiss with Sirius.
I love this fic. *hugs* *squeals* AMAZING!
nothingnothingnothingatall chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Wow ... I always liked Regulus, since I read book five, but I never ead such a fiction that ... just matches him. It's great (: