Reviews for Love, Life, and Coming Home
lauren trut chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
wow...this story is so good...i don't know if you still check up on the reviews...but if you do...please know that this is an amazing story...you are such an awesome writer so please please please update soon...you might think that it's been too long too update but please don't leave all your readers hanging...we want you to continue with this story...and please finish it...i really want to know what will happen next! so please please update..i would really appreciate it... thanks so much!
Marielle chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
This story is great ! :) Hope you update soon ! :D
June.Louise chapter 9 . 9/29/2005
You have to update this story!

We want to know what happens!
sparetime12 chapter 9 . 5/11/2005
I just found this story and I must say ...Wow! Great story! Dang it, they still haven't gotten together. (I noticed you haven't updated in a while) Please don't just abandone this fic. It's really good, and I hate when people start something really good and don't finish it. (and this definitely falls in the "really good" category!) Please update, please,please,please...

Ok, enought of me annoying you. (Sorry) Bottom line: Great Story and I hope to read more.
nefftys chapter 9 . 5/9/2005
you should update this story

is really good
nefftys chapter 9 . 5/2/2005
oh i cant believe you donyt update this story

is really good

i hope you surprise us soon
Mernie chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
Ah I just found this fic,and you gotta upate! Please...can't leave us like this
SassySasha19 chapter 9 . 1/15/2005
I just got caught up w/this story and oh my god, I feel very sorry for Summer, but you know how the saying goes, "what a tangled web we weave..." hehe. Great chapters, I can't wait til the next chapter, I wonder if Summer will ever tell him the truth, or he'll find out some other way. Please update soon.
caroliscool chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
Yay! You finally updated! I love it...please update again soon!
rite here chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
its good, but i have a question, is matt gay?
alexis chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
wow...its been forever...wel that was really good...update soon...and have summer tell seth soon...update soon!
giovanna chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
i was wondering for the longest time if you where gonna go on wuth it, but it was worth it. just don't take as long to update next time it's an awesome story.
ukbabes chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
wow, i loved it! continue as soon as poss!
beth chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
I was reading what you wrote at the end of the last chapter (chapter 9) and I WANT TO READ THIS STORY! it's a great story! But what you said about a few more chapters...Can you make it more? I really want this story to be really long so i can read it for ages!
auggy1984 chapter 9 . 12/31/2004
great update, can't wait for more