Reviews for Sealed Demon and Half Demon
crb819 chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
i really like it when the next one be out
TheMischieveous chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I really like this fic and plan on continuing to read it. However, you did have a few grammar issues. You had "than " and "then " mixed up. Than is for comparison between two things/people and then is to help demonstrate a sequence of events. There were a few instances of mix ups of their, there, and they're. Theirpossessive; that is their ball; thereplace; the ball is over there; they're contraction of they are. Inuyasha also sounds slightly OOC with how he speaks but I can attribute that to his age. I like this fic and all the possibilities this kind of story has; I'm eager to find out what happens next.
andysanime chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
I really enjoyed this story though... it's sad that Inuyasha and Shippo (Kyuubi) ended up dying...
Hikari Ino chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I saw this stroy whenI first started out I can't beileve I found it again
Guest chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
im sad that some of em have to die..
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
When I read the last part I dropped my tablet and mumblef"holy shit!"its true I did
rivereagles999 chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
AMAZING! I LOVE IT!
imafighta chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
It was very well written.
uchiha isuke chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
be honest with yourself you would kill cannon naruto to
unlikelyplace02 chapter 19 . 10/24/2011
I don't like the fact that some people die in the end, but this is a good story. More than good.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
Bravo, Brava Bravissimo! The plot was very well done, and all the spelling and grammer was also had a logical plotline, so there wasn't any spots where you had to try and figure out what happened. Encore, Encore! Keep up the good work!
avatoa chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
You misspelled Kimimaro. Just thought you should know.
avatoa chapter 12 . 11/9/2010
You misspelled Jiraiya. Other than that, nice job!
Skyranger 9 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I SAW THAT SEXIST COMMENT YOU BITCH! :0
katsekala chapter 19 . 7/18/2010
I enjoyed this story. You did a great job. Many many kisses!