Reviews for Ultimatum
Amy chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Aww cute
TheBookLion chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Amazing story! I love it!
sam chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
3 3 3
onceinabluemoongirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
McGonagall's reaction to the letter was priceless and so was all the fluff :)
bluefangirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I loved the message about the importance of family, and how Sirius thinks about who he loves. I really liked the ending, where Remus takes control. Overall, I loved the fluff and the warm fuzzy feeling this fic gave me. :)
steelgray chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Absolutely loved it! So sweet and lovely. I also loved Sirius's quip about turning into an oat. :)
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This is amazing! Sirius' letter in particular is beautifully written and overall this simply makes for a wonderful story.
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Loved it!
Winter wolf chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Awwwww so cute also really well written :)
Cicero's Hat chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
One fault;
If Sirius folded that paper in half 16 times,
He should be in Guineas Book Of World Records. It is Impossible to fold a peice of paper (reguardless of size and thickness) more than 7 times.
Have finished being sexy arsed smart arse now. The fic was good. Had a lot of back story and references. The mark of a true Harry Potter Fan.
PS Cicero's Hat is a reference to jesters hat in Skyrim which is an Xbox game by Bethesda.
That company is welcome for the promotion of their product.
Evil behind the writer chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
A nice length, and a cute story.
wren540 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
haha this story was written when I was seven years old. this was the year I picked up my first Harry Potter book. Since then I have been a raving HP fan and all my friends thing I'm crazy. It's stories like these that really make you grow to love the characters even if their stories remain mostly untold. You truly did a fantastic job with this one shot, I'm so glad I found this jewel of a story! FANTASTIC JOB, WELL DONE!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
asdfghjkl; just wow, wonderful, amazing, beautiful fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
AWWWWW FEELS MY FEELS

EVERYONE ABOARD THE FEELS BUS!

FEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND, ROUND AND ROUND, ROUND AND ROUND...

Sorry just, oh my fuck that last bit AARRGHHH
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I really liked how they got together in this, I thought it was a really unique approach. I loved Sirius' letter - especially the last line - and I thought that the way you wrote McGonagall was just perfect, really. The kiss Remus gave Sirius when he was asleep was really sweet, and I also really liked that you had Remus knowing exactly what he wanted rather than being shy and hesitant. I thought that was a really nice touch.