Reviews for Reflections
Ashbear chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I loved the metaphors with the lightning and raging storm in the background; it seemed to set the somber mood of the story. The emotions, the revelations, everything seemed so perfect for the maturity level after five years. I love your writing and the characterization of particularly Quistis and Squall. A brilliant and touching piece, but I would expect nothing less from you
Julie chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Hello Catherine
FloralBlackMoon chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Aw. Such a cute story! I liked it!
Amber Tinted chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Awh! That's so sweet! I really love that story... gauh too bad he died. I really like him, really. My favorite character. Anyways, I can tell you spent many hours working on it and let me tell you those hours were well spent. Those metaphors amazing, those words amazing and the flash backs heartwrenching but just nothing short of spectacular! Wowers.. I must go and cry now.
Kikiri chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Very, very good. I loved the way you used the thunderstorms as a metaphor for each of the characters, and it all seemed to fit so perfectly. I also liked the way you incorporated her memories in while she visted his grave. A brilliant story, well written. I added you on my favorite author's list—your stuff is great, I love it. Keep writing for the sake of my sanity. ;
Laura135 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Oh wow, i got all teary reading this fic, its so emotional! It's really well written, and very touching.
Minear chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
That was really well written and very emotional. I liked the way you opened the story slowly up by telling it from Quistis' point of view, and you took your time with it. It was heartbreaking to finally read that he was gone... I also loved how his name was spelled between the flash backs. I was really affected by this, but tell you the truth, I think that you should have left that whole conversation between Seifer, Raine and Julia away from the story. I don't know, but I just don't think that it really fit into place here. But that is just me.
This was really descriptive writing, it took my breath away, so to say.
KawaiiKoneko chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
wow! that is so emotional it's brilliant, i like the way you desrcibed each character with the weather that was great! i hope you carry on because i havent seen a more detailed piece of writing like this before!~koneko
Verdanii chapter 1 . 4/4/2004