Reviews for From Here to Nowhere
mia27 chapter 11 . 7/24/2010 can't stop updating there! I really really really want to know what happens! You should deffinetly decide to come back and finish this fanfic! It would totally make my day...more likely it would make my entire week! ) UPDATE PLEASE!
Ravenpuff chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
That was such a large helping of soap operadom it could have been a parody. I agree with Charlie - why did she tell him all that? 'Your maybe-father committed suicide and in a round-about way, it's your fault for having been born at the wrong time and possibly with the wrong paternity. While you're digesting that, I'm just going to jump on your other possible father, whom I know you harbor a burning resentment for. I'm doing it this Friday in fact, even though I'm bawling over a soon-to-be ex-husband right now. If you want, we can bring Coach Orion into the family drama *together,* honey. I know your life's been so boring lately.'

*Gah.* Some teenagers have reasons for their instability. Poor Charlie.
smartbookworm chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
Good story. Few Quiestions though: Are the ducks gonig to get back together? Are they going back to Eden Hall? Keep writing.

Riker15 chapter 11 . 8/16/2007
Not Bad
snfan chapter 11 . 2/28/2007
good story so far. ud soon
tellmehow chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
super cool you should continue this.
AddictionToFiction chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
It would be great if you randomly decided to continue this. :-D
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 11 . 11/28/2004
Hubba hubba hubba lol. Ohh Casey and Oeion sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G lol. Oh I think we might have a problem here lol. THough I'm sorry I do agree with Charlie on this - I'd rather die than see my mom kissing my hockey coach - even though I have'nt got a hockey coach, but you get my jist - don't you? lol. Snyways updae real soon. Keep it up!

0ne4ther0ad chapter 11 . 11/28/2004
wow! This was short and VERY sweet!

haha I lvoe it so much!

Poor Charlie!

You HAVE to update soon!

0ne4ther0ad chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
You guys seriously need to update this! I love the story too much!
tiff chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
hey i just read this one too- o hope you update it too- i know the other one has more invested but- this one is going really good- great job-
nebula2 chapter 10 . 6/12/2004
Yeah, I kind of figured that Charlie would have problems with that little Orion thing. Come to think about it, if I thought he might be my Dad it might creep me out a little to. Okay so I never liked Orion - can you tell.

Seems like leaving Eden Hall didn't help Charlie out at all. He's causing problems just like he did in D3. Ha, ha -five at once. Deserves him right for ignoring them at lunch.

Nice update!
nebula2 chapter 9 . 6/2/2004
Now that is an interesting story for Charlie's background. Possibly being Orion's son. Now there is a certain irony to that. I can't wait to find out where you two go with that little twist. I think this story just go a whole lot interesting.
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 10 . 6/2/2004
my, my, my, Charlie is a little tempremental lol. Wow two updates in 1 day, you are on a roll lol. Anyways update soon. Keep it up!

Rachel00 chapter 10 . 6/2/2004