Reviews for Sparks
TheHollister chapter 28 . 12/25/2005
This is so good! Please update!
dark88poet chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Are you planning on updating
simonluke26 chapter 28 . 11/19/2004
OH no! I want her to end up with Simon. now she really hates him! don't leave me hanging like that! Update soon!
TheDreamerLady chapter 28 . 11/18/2004
hm, yuako again... uh, I think something is going to happen with her... hm lol

I liked the chappy... and simon... is, well he's an ass... yeah...

so the end is near... well it was a fun story

I can't wait for the next chappy

amanda and Lanco
GPhoenix chapter 28 . 11/18/2004
Oh! Finely Lucea and Gaudi aren't fluffing! XD I loved the way Simon reacted! perfect!
Callie chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Man..No! Connor is so not evil! He's my char and everything, lol. And besides, I'd kill fayeNOISE if she turned him evil!

Faye, hun, story is amazing. Keep writing or..*finds tippex..*
TheDreamerLady chapter 27 . 11/12/2004
Whats up with Yuako? you talk about her like 4 or 5 times in this chapterr alone! hm... lol well, I guess I shall find out soon, eh? thanks for the super quick update, it's making me really happy!

so, they're all in the jet now... or is someone missing? eh, eh? lol, I can't wait to find out!

update soon again!

amanda and Lanco(the super duck)
simonluke26 chapter 27 . 11/12/2004
I likey the chappy. Chiara defeats Magneto, interresting... Oh oh and Simon caught her when she fell, woo hoo! Why did connor have ta too? LOL I've said it before, and I'll say it again, go with the Simon/Chiara thing, I don't like Connor, I don't think he is as good as everyone thinks he is, I mean he just showed up outta no where... I'm tellin you, that guy MUST be evil!
GPhoenix chapter 25 . 11/8/2004
*gasp* I almost went bursting with envy when I noticed that Chi was kissing Simon... *tries to breathe* but as atrange as it was, I'm quite glad that it was Mystique, but does Simon know that? Will he try to confront Chiara and ask: "Did you kiss me or not?" LOLOL Just an idea!
GPhoenix chapter 26 . 11/8/2004
AAw poor Charas! You're so mean! *pokes* Though this is actally brilliant though strange. I didn't know that magento was actually trying to build a new mutant by taking parts of each of them. That's a twist on the plot, very good! And appealong to Simon's dark side was quite good too! WRITE More!
simonluke26 chapter 26 . 11/7/2004
WOOT WOOT Good chappy. I was a bit confused as to how all these peeps got there... She fought with Pyro? And wasn't Connor witht the rescue group? Anyway wonderful! I love that she is learning more about her power, and it sounds like she is an important and/or powerful mutant, or could be. I hope Simon realizes it wasn't her that was so mean to him in the jet. And again with them getting together? So will there be another chappy tomorrow? I sure do hope so!
TheDreamerLady chapter 26 . 11/7/2004
sorry I missed your last update... I liked the new chappys, I think your on to something with mag-nut-o-head, here... BWHAHAHAHAHAHA... heh, I think I go with the Acolytes... I mean, xaiver is cool and all, but he does like to watch teenagers run arould in spandex... *cough creep cough* lol, I can't wait for you next update!

amanda and Lanco(the duck)
simonluke26 chapter 25 . 11/6/2004
Great chapter! So what happened to the REAL Chiara? And man why did you have to do that? I was surprised that she suddenly liked him enough to kiss him, but I was thinking "finally, Chiara and Simon are gonna get together!" That was just evil to do that to me! I hope they get together! I don't like Connor, GO SIMON!
twilight-la-fae chapter 25 . 11/6/2004
AH! is she her? or is she mystique? E! the confusion! but whatever. nice that you updated. cheers,

morgs
simonluke26 chapter 22 . 10/19/2004
Are you going to post another chaptcer soon? I have been looking forward to the next installment. I love this ff and I can't wait to see what happens. Please update soon! By tomorrow if possible!