Reviews for One of These Days
demonlifehealer chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
can't wait to see how kakashi pushes them together. Update soon!
sheetamoon chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
cool, I love the way that you started off the story, and how you have a different POV in the chapters, I love knowing what other people think, cant wait for an up date -
Soorim chapter 5 . 9/14/2005
Hm... well, i like your writing style and content...

continue, by all means!
Nadramon chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Cool fic! Really! But I can't really see how all this could end... Anyway, update soon!
Anukis-san chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
Ah Sakura... you are so smart yet so dumb, ne? -laughs and shakes head-
airee chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Finally, FINALLY YOUR BACK! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I WAITED FOR THIS CHAPTER? Actually, it was just a day! :D I only found this yesterday! Great story! Update soon!
Anukis-san chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
I thought Iruka would come next :D. It was either Iruka or Gai. If it was Gai I'd expect him to burst in with talks of youth and stuff but luckily Iruka's not like that ;. Good chapter and I can't wait to read more! I wanna know what happens!
Anukis-san chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
"Kakashi" and "bitch" used in the same sentence for some reason makes me giggle. x3 I'm just stupid like that I suppose. Go Kaka-sensei! Tell them! -waves little 'SasuNaru' flag-.
Anukis-san chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Nyah :) Now we know how Sasuke feels! Gah! Why don't they just SAYY something ;-;...
Anukis-san chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Squee~! I liked it :)! It was very cute, I liked it being from Naruto's POV (at least just for the intro type-thing). w I need to read more now!
lil riter chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
Oo... That's a funny story about finding your stories after such a long time. Happened to me too. Yeah, nice chapter from Iruka's POV. :D
Goth Child of Zyon chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
_;; well, update some more and we'll see wat we get ne?
Wan wingu no tenshi chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
Apologies for my earlier typo. ("wonde-r-ful" -_-) Heh. This chapter's also amusing, though the Sasuke one's still my fav ). Well done.
Wan wingu no tenshi chapter 2 . 3/13/2005