Reviews for Trust And Attraction
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wow, I read this story a while ago... guess I didn't review.

Anyway, this story shows so much about their relationship. It reminds me of a conversation I had recently with my fiancee. We talked about how sex is only one component of our relationship; as it is for the boys :). What makes their relationship work, and any other relationship for that matter, is the trust and care they have for one another. The exploration of those aspects is what makes this fic good.
BFDreaming chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
See, THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD HAVE GONE. Get these two together, save the world.
ForensicsFreak1988 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I gotta ask...Clark-bar?
Samantha chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Aww how adorable with the kiss at the end. That was good, you had the charecters spot on and a good read :)
Skye Coulson chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Awesomeness! I loved this fic. The fact that it's Clex doesn't hurt! Great job. My only critique is that it could have been longer...Other than that, it was excellant.
lulu chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
very cute.
RaeLynn Skye chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Aw, that was sweet. And funny, just like the genre would have me think. I quite liked the joke at the end, and the beginning was perfect, a little shocking, but it totally worked. Bald men *are* sexy.
JenKristo chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
aww thats really cute. _ wonderful job.

it didnt seem to get too in depth with all the details of their relationship. thats a great thing because it lets readers use their imagination when reading the story.

nice work! i loveses it! :D
Sassy Soprano chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Very cute!
Esosa chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
If loving yaoi and shounen-ai is a sin then I am definetly going to hell... O_O Keep up the good work! Clark and Lex are so kawaii! (Hopefully, spelled it right...)
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Very sweet indeed. I love sappy clex stories.
becs1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Slash doesn't get a very big audience here on FFN, so I'm doing my part and letting you know that I still read it. This was really cute! I love how coy and teasing and open Clark is because there is nothing in between he and Lex. In fact, that's how they both are, and it's adorable. I loved it!