Reviews for Legendary Goddess
Sonya-White-Angel chapter 6 . 3/12/2005
hey there i like this story but you stoped when it was almost over. can u plz finish. Ja Ne _
IrishKitsune chapter 6 . 8/5/2004
wow i feel loved can i get a hug...hello...ne1...NO I'M THE LAST PERSON ON EARTH HELP ME
Hinote Kitsune Nikore chapter 6 . 7/29/2004
Okay, I missed something here. Chapter 4, "I" got marked. Chapter 5, we're suddenly in this tiring journey to save Kurama and Yukina. Hiw'd they get there, anyway? And now chapter 6, there's gonna be a doubly wedding and Shuchi's dead. (WAH!) Now, I'm not saying Youko's bad. In fact, I like Youko better than Shuichi, but didya really have ta kill him? Anyway, update real soon! The part with the spider dude was funny. lol Let the fluffy parts come soon! Puh-lease!
KaraKurama chapter 6 . 7/29/2004
Cool. Too bad you killed off Shuichi. Aside from him Youko is my favorite character. Oh well. It is your fic.
RavensFollower chapter 6 . 6/26/2004
*cries* You've practically left us at a cliffie! Not fair! You must continue! I have to read more! *stops crying* Ok, now that that's over, i have to say, great story! yay! we need the next chapter!

Another-Dream-Taken chapter 6 . 5/24/2004
*gasp...gasp again...tear tear...crys...crys harder...wails hysterically, runs to Kitsune's house, grabs Kitsune, and sits her infront of the computer. Kitsune reads, and starts crying. Suddenly, you have two Kurama obsessed girls clinging onto you sobbing hysterically*
Kipsie: WHY? WHY? WHY!
Kitsune: *stops crying and reaches for Katana*
Kipsie: Now now Kitsune *hiccup*, it isn't nice to slice people into itty bitty bits.
Kitsune: *sadness abounding*
Kipsie: It is however nice to slice people into itty bitty bits if I can help.
Kitsune: *smiles evilly and attacks*
Another-Dream-Taken chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
OMG! I LOVE YOU...UH..*Hugs, then jumps around like a sugar high kangaroo*
Another-Dream-Taken chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
OMG! *hugs Samurai Girl Sakura* I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Kaluri Dragon chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
I love it...what happened? did delete it?
Lively chapter 6 . 4/7/2004
Finally I get a chance to finish this story. Pretty fine, I might add. I'd like you to write up some more. 'Till later.
Sam-Neng's-sis chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
hi and no you did not sound like an idoit they deleted ANOTHER one of my cyoa...god damn its really pissing me off... bye bye..
Kurama's Angel chapter 6 . 4/5/2004
NO! MY SHUICHI! NO! *sniffs* how culd u kill Shuichi off...? *cries* well at least there is still Youko...but poor poor Shuichi! well update soon! please...even tho Shuichi is gone...*cries*
~Shuichi's Angel..err...i mean Kurama's Angel
Kurama's Angel chapter 5 . 4/5/2004
juss a sec...wasnt there a chapter b4 that? cuz i read ur original fic and i thought there was a chappie about Yukina and Kurama gettin kidnapped...well w/e im most likely wrong so yeah...ill continue to read!
Kurama's Angel chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
that was good! ill continue to read! and little thing: KURAMA IS SO HOT! wait i think u already kno that...
Kurama's Angel chapter 3 . 4/5/2004
o...i luv to shop! its so much fun! and i would luv to train with kurama and then "accidentally" bump into him and cut his shirt off! lol well n e ways ill keep reading!