Reviews for Shells
ryan91 chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
awesome
kursk chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
This fic is great, I hope that you will continue writing it, Lin is seths kid? I hope that you will write more about chloe and hopefully SS and RM will have more kids.

Please Update soon.
Jenmm31 chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
This story is soo good, why did you stop updating? I think that you should add another chapter cuase its too good to just stop! :)
controversy-queen chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
Great Story are you actually going to update some time soon please cause this is really god u should continue

UPDATE ASAP
stagediva23 chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
do u want my advice? don't jump 6 yrs, i like the way its going now. focus on Seths grief and his and summers baby. YOU DONT NEED TO TAKE MY ADVICE! THIS IS JUST AN IDEA PLEASE DONT TAKE ANY OFFENCE!

cont soon

AVI
ocobssessed78 chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
I just found this story, it's good. Update soon please!
blaire chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
Okay, some constructive critism. Six year old children do not apologize to another child when told about a mom dying. They don't truly understand the concept of death at this age although they are learning about it. Chloe is an adorable child but she doesn't sound like a six year old sometimes. She sounds more like she's eight or nine, promising that things will be alright and apologizing. I suggest you try to make her seem more childish next time.
blaire chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Why is Chloe's last name Atwood-Cooper. Did Ryan become Mrs. Marissa Cooper instead of Marissa becoming Mrs. Ryan Atwood?
Loren chapter 4 . 6/22/2004
12 years? but why and in the second chapter you said ryan and marissa would have another kid so i am very confused!
crazygurl1052004hotmail.com chapter 4 . 6/21/2004
i loved it! u have a real talent. is teresa going to be in the story? is holly the mother of marc ward? please answer. write back asap
1of2ofAkind chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
peanut butter and pickle? gross! great chapter by the way, just about to go read the next :)

T*R*O*Y
englishchik chapter 4 . 6/21/2004
Man writers block is a bitch I hate it too...anyway despite the writers block that was a great chapter
Jack E. Peace chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
Well, I guess that solved my Anna problem. Anna's dead, sort of a shocker and her son survived. Poor Seth. This was a great chapter, you'd better update soon (and update your "Day" story too...)
Jack E. Peace chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
Chloe takes after her daddy, good thing somebody's still around to teach the Wards a thing or two. Good that Summer's pregnant! And Anna...geez, is she going to come back and mess everything up again? (Sorry, I don't like Anna). But anyway, good for Summer and Seth: a little Cohen...aw.
Jack E. Peace chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
How cute, I didn't review on the first chapter...sorry, but I am now. This story is so cute so far! Little Chloe, it's just amazing how the O.C. kids can get into a much trouble as their parents. My favorite quote was (not that you care): Chloe "Why don't you have any kids?" Seth: "Aren't you close enough?" LOL, that was funny. By the way, you have to update your "Day After Tomorrow" fic before I lose it... :) Anyway, great fic, I'm off to read the rest!

P.S. Buffy and Dawn... :) I miss that show...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »