Reviews for Joey's Little Red Eyes
Ninja puff chapter 11 . 8/6
Write moar! Its so cruel to stop now ! I'll be your cheerleader to motivate you if you lose inspiration to continue on! Go forth and write!
UPDATE!
Rhyfedd Meddwl chapter 11 . 4/22
The story cute, though i feel bad for Mokuba, and i gotta know how things progress. Will Yami keep the secret? At what stage of tolerance (it cannot be called a relationship) will the big reveal occur? And does this change Seto?
Update when you can...please.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Aaah! I really like this story! I think it's really cute how seto acts! I really enjoy reading your story! Awesome writing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ayame chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
hello!
Oh my god I love your story! i want to know what is going to happen! please continue writing it, I want to know what is Seto going to do and how is Joey going to take care of him and react when he realize Seto is red eyes. Is an amazing story! so keep it up! god job! :D
nchai001 chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
I hope you update this soon! Love the story!
randomgirl40 chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
This is a good story! I like the puppy shipping! The love is increasing! (Creeeeepy grin) the story isn't progressing too fast, but not too slow either. It's just right! I don't think I've ever read a story where there's puppy, chase and theifshipping before! But you can make it work! :3 btw, if you see perry, please tell me.
Ruby of Raven chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Ha! I loved this! Wish there was more. XD
Luna Calamity chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
OMFG You've made me realize how much I lOOVOOOVE stories where the angry or tsundere character turns into a cute plush or animal! XD I read another like this where Seto turned into a cute wittle puppy and loved it. You just clarified it for me that I'm insanely in love with these :D

And yeah the animals really are taking a big part but I definitely don't want them to go away :D They're funny and give Seto a good interaction LOL I can so imagine when he turns back and all the animals just glomp him because they will sooo be his friendies XD XD *fangirl spaz* Lol OK ANYWAY!

I love how this is going and thankfully it wasn't a really hurtful cliffhanger lol I just can't wait for more. GAH BUT THEIR MIGHT NOT BE MORE DX DX DX

LOL I hope inspiration hits you again one day!
dancing elf chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
interesting
TheRoseThatKnowsPain chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
I like the story, it's helarious to read it! Also yeah, you're right; who HASN'T walked around in their house in underwear. Well I live in Ibiza, we're a bit more relaxed on that, I'm walking naked in my house.

If Joey would've done that, Seto would be having a MAYOR nosebleed.
lolulu chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
good
Great chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
It might not mean much, but I really do think you've improved a lot throughout this story.

And above all else, you're right. This is for your own enjoyment, not that of the readers. Even I tend to forget that from time to time. But I am still glad you take in the critique of the fans. I actually went back to look at the review you were talking about, and it's really quite kind. I've felt the exact same way when reading those 'diamonds in the rough', which really aren't that common.

But as much as I do feel that way I never did while reading this. I liked it's uniqueness and the pacing of their relationship is one of my favourite parts. What I hate most of all is when the paring will even go, 'LOL BFF!' to, 'Damn your ass looks tight in those jeans, mind if I test it out?'.

It just doesn't work. Especially when the characters are at each others throats, there's a way to do it.

Half of why I commented on this chapter in particular is that you've really picked up on the how-to's. Like because Seto was always blushing and staring at Joey's ass, it gives the impression of insta-sex. This chapter he was watching him unconsciously, which gives meaning to the realisation, not so automatic.

Now I can go on but this is already long enough...and I know this was written over five years ago so I know you've improved tenfold since then;; So right now I'm really excited to read some of your newer fics, but I can't wait to see what happens with this one.
me chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
i know this fanfic was published years ago, but will it ever be finished? x
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 11 . 10/23/2010